My favourite colour is you

jane

queen of the losers.
Reaction score
i would take a hit and then blow the smoke in goth boy's face.

Goth Boy

Paramount
Reaction score
698e4a15aa24c0c866d6a1d7b712ac4a59f71a2d.gif

jane

queen of the losers.
Reaction score
do you relate to alex delarge?

Odd

Fuck the police
Contests & Events Master
Reaction score
Drugs? You been to a eastern european jail man? I guess not else I would have called you miss.
I'd do fine in one of your gulags, prison is an absolute joke

Odd

Fuck the police
Contests & Events Master
Reaction score
Gulags? Oh no no no, r*pe toilets you mean.

And don't worry about dropping the soap, you get no soap anyway.
I don't give a fuck, I'll draw a picture of a bar of soap on the floor and try picking that up all day. They couldn't even make me cum with their 2 minute potato noodles

Planidium

Best Pest
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck, I'll draw a picture of a bar of soap on the floor and try picking that up all day. They couldn't even make me cum with their 2 minute potato noodles
They don't use their penises for that, jail "love" has nothing to do with pleasure or... well love, it's about dominance and humiliation. An iron chair foot, a spoon, a piece of glass... it doesn't matter as long as it's not fatal.

Odd

Fuck the police
Contests & Events Master
Reaction score
They don't use their penises for that, jail "love" has nothing to do with pleasure or... well love, it's about dominance and humiliation. An iron chair foot, a spoon, a piece of glass... it doesn't matter as long as it's not fatal.
Once they see my sphincter in action they'll start worshipping my anus hole, they'll forsake their wordly possessions for it, they'll write scripture for it, they'll build shrines to it