My hearts have escaped!

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
As you can see, my hearts have escaped.

Please capture them and give them to someone else in need.

Happy Valentines day everyone! :supercat

Worst

it's nice but i would put it behind the main content at least so it's not that invasive :)

.p-body {
z-index: 100001;
}

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
@Worst Applying z-index to that class you suggest makes modals not position themselves within the actual visible contents of the screen, so I'm gonna turn the hurling hurts off for today :blobcry

Worst

@Worst Applying z-index to that class you suggest makes modals not position themselves within the actual visible contents of the screen, so I'm gonna turn the hurling hurts off for today :blobcry

yea it's because the canvas had already a very big Z index xD a z index of 1 to the canvas with the heards should have been enough

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
yea it's because the canvas had already a very big Z index xD a z index of 1 to the canvas with the heards should have been enough
Unfortunately with Xenforo, z-index has adverse effects on some of the core code :blobfacade

The Holiday add-on activates on every scheduled holiday event; I can alternatively turn any of them off, inject or modify CSS on the holiday itself (without touching templates/styles), and control the speed/time/quantity of the animations if need be.

Back