NBA Discussion

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Yeah the media hatrage for Jokic is outrages. I really don't understand because he is a very funny and likeable guy.
My buddy does kickboxing near Denver and he sent me a pic of Jokic and a couple members of the Nugs that came in to workout and he said Jokic came up and just talked to all of them cool as could be no ego but got yelled at for be lazy with his jab lol

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
Currently I think Steph is the front runner for MVP. I know it's early but if you pay attention, most MVP seasons start with the early season narrative that gains momentum with the media. Last year it happened with Embiid and he would of gotten it if not for injuries.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Currently I think Steph is the front runner for MVP. I know it's early but if you pay attention, most MVP seasons start with the early season narrative that gains momentum with the media. Last year it happened with Embiid and he would of gotten it if not for injuries.
Took a break from sports last year did Steph show out the whole season? I know he had MVP talks

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
Took a break from sports last year did Steph show out the whole season? I know he had MVP talks
Last year he averaged 32 PPG on crazy efficency. They ended up the 8th seed but missed the playoffs due to the play in. He still finished 3rd in MVP voting since most people agreed he probably played the best basketball all year, just didn't finish with a high enough seed to win it. He was also injured for 9 games which they went 1-8 without him. So he likely would of finished as a 4-6 seed without injury.

Back