NF banned crew

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I find that hard to believe.

Surely 80% of this forum, including bots, have interacted with Jff in some shape or confusing form of Google translation.
Nah I legit never spoke to him. He probably doesn't even know who I am

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
i didn't even know who he was before i joined this forum!

• Wow
Reactions: Ral

Son Goku

Notorious
Plenty of off shoot forums start out like this. The Millennium Forums did, and it became lively as Hell during 2015-2018. Fan Verse will only continue to dwindle in activity level, while One Last Forum on the other hand has a bright future ahead of it. Going by the pattern I see on forums, there will definitely be an influx of new registrations, and speculating it to be during the mid 2020s or in the timeframe of 2024-2026 honestly isn't a far off thought.
problem is a large portion of people who left NF to come here to establish it also... you know... don't post here anymore. That's not a good look.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
problem is a large portion of people who left NF to come here to establish it also... you know... don't post here anymore. That's not a good look.
That's a given in any forum really, unless it's a cesspool full of turds, which is also a given :maybe

Most of those that went back to FV returned because they got their accounts unbanned after the whole Jff meltdown arc IIII. It can't be helped, most humans can't leave their conform zone, especially once they establish a routine, and call said place their home.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
That's a given in any forum really, unless it's a cesspool full of turds, which is also a given :maybe

Most of those that went back to FV returned because they got their accounts unbanned after the whole Jff meltdown arc IIII. It can't be helped, most humans can't leave their conform zone, especially once they establish a routine, and call said place their home.
Fanverse is like Coke for a lot of Veteran users.

They know it's bad for them and they know that they should leave when their dealer spikes the prices, but their addiction is so strong that when Mbxx asks them, they would Shuck and Jive their asses off for him

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him

They know it's bad for them and they know that they should leave when their dealer spikes the prices, but their addiction is so strong that when Mbxx asks them, they would Shuck and Jive their asses off for him
I escaped his Tsukuyomi right after he ghosted me after offering to be part of staff and never following through.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
They say home is where the heart is, but I can't find Perpetual Turmoil on Google maps
places-misery-1.jpg

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I escaped his Tsukuyomi right after he ghosted me after offering to be part of staff and never following through.
It's sickening to see his puppeteer behaviour

Just like the pied piper led rats through the streets

• Agree

Son Goku

Notorious

I mean I have no intention of being a downer. But, really as this forum is right now it's probably better suited to being a discord server. Low population would be supplemented by the speed at which replies can go. I don't think it's realistic to expect a forum to get big. It's not a medium that an offshoot can really survive in long term anymore.

The average user does not interact in any way with most things surrounding him in my opinion. It's not some dramatic metaphor they have just not been given a reason to be bothered posting here.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
The average user does not interact in any way with most things surrounding him in my opinion. It's not some dramatic metaphor they have just not been given a reason to be bothered posting here
I am talking about users who got banned, came here to trash talk him, then went back the moment their accounts was unbanned

• Agree

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
As @Yoshi stated, I much prefer forums over Discord, mainly because it's hard to keep up with RTM vs seeing who posted in a thread I'm following or if something eventful is going on. Discord tries to bridge the gap, but most often, I enjoy having a small community where I can vibe without having to read through a bunch of linear messages on one screen vs O.G. pagination. Forums have a place in my heart for eternity such as Discord will forever be as well.
I am talking about users who got banned, came here to trash talk him, then went back the moment their accounts was unbanned
This is not far from the truth, actually... this is an accurate depiction of events postmortem.

Son Goku

Notorious
I suppose, from my perspective if you don't grab the people they want to post with as well you aren't really offering anything to make them stay.

I like Forums more than Discord.
As @Yoshi stated, I much prefer forums over Discord, mainly because it's hard to keep up with RTM vs seeing who posted in a thread I'm following or if something eventful is going on. Discord tries to bridge the gap, but most often, I enjoy having a small community where I can vibe without having to read through a bunch of linear messages on one screen vs O.G. pagination. Forums have a place in my heart for eternity such as Discord will forever be as well.

This is not far from the truth, actually... this is an accurate depiction of events postmortem.
I mean I get it but this entire format is dead despite what hopes any people might have about it. So, looking for a format that might mitigate the struggles of low user count is probably the way to go. NF can struggle along much longer because of it's size but it's all going the same way.

As much as you want to escape the NF trap and grow your base nothing about how this place came to be really facilitates that. It's based so steeply in another website on a format that has been left in the dust for 10 years.

Back