Noisy eaters

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Well I googled the term.

How the hell is this not considered normal? Who doesn't see anything when they hear music?
Huge majority of the human race don't see anything when they hear music, synesthesia is a rare trait

Delta Shell

Preeminent
He's eating a weird boiled sweet this AM.

HE's only just walked in. Don't eat some weird boiled sweet in the morning man. HE keeps rattling it around his teeth constantly.

I've come to the conclusion that it's the shape of his mouth or something, it echoes everything he eats.

I wish I wasn't like this :mjlol

• Skully
Reactions: Odd

Delta Shell

Preeminent
I've never heard someone chew yoghurt before. Not until today. His back is to me but I know his mouth stay open ADED.

• Skully

Delta Shell

Preeminent
Everyone is sneezing and sniffling around me (one person is sneezing a lot but i'm assured it's a dust allergy HMMMMMMMMMMMMM)

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
He chews yoghurt lololololol

I'm saving this thread as evidence for the upcoming murder investigation

Delta Shell

Preeminent
Turns out i'm not the only one with Misophonia in the office. I bonded with a fellow member of staff that's actually brought it up with him before, apparently he has an issue with him gums that means he can only chew with his front teeth.

Hence the horrific noises.

I feel somewhat bad now, my fellow staff member doesn't though :mjlol

It's also nice to know i'm not alone.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Turns out i'm not the only one with Misophonia in the office. I bonded with a fellow member of staff that's actually brought it up with him before, apparently he has an issue with him gums that means he can only chew with his front teeth.

Hence the horrific noises.

I feel somewhat bad now, my fellow staff member doesn't though :mjlol

It's also nice to know i'm not alone.
This is a plot twist, there are others like you that share the same cause and now the villain has been revealed as a tragic figure

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Are you the type to keep wrappers and cups in the back seat?
yes-giga-chad.gif

• Support
Reactions: Ral
Back