OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's time to sack some mother fuckin' cities.

tumblr_ookv2bErE51qe4js1o3_500.gif

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Disappointed in the Bork vs Reigns match, gotta say. I expected the cheating and all that for the story-telling, but no F-5 to Heyman or the Usos? Also Roman trying to sell his shoulder being dislocated, only to then forget about this immediately until after the pinfall on Bork? Good god, I'm getting flashbacks to 2015 when the guy couldn't sell for shit.
:mjlol

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I seriously have no clue how the players of kenshi in kenshi discord or even reddit community is afraid to use the import button.

When it's a dev tool left by the dev's to literally unfuck your save file if something fucked it.

Like disappearing character, or character having wrong stats or a world state getting loaded without the proper trigger, or an update happened and causes bugs, or when a city bugs out placing multiple or different building in the same location or not letting them load.

Basically shit that you don't have control over and you know it fucked your save file.

Like literally if you look into the history of the import. it was literally made because the dev can't figure out how to stop the game from bugging on long play through's and decided that they'd left it there to be used.

Since I joined that discord community, I keep seeing wrong info about how the import works. like everyone is given a false info that Import somehow breaks the game instead of fixing it.

And everyone is running with that belief without really testing it.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I was actually going to give it to Zetta originally, but he wasn't here at the hour and well, my yearly Homer re-read is approaching within a week so I couldn't resist.
This and the title reminds me, I still haven’t finished my Theogony read.

IMG_9577.jpg

The character Marisha is playing is Laudna as a Human Hollowed One Shadow Sorcerer Undead Warlock, she was one of the people invited to the Briarwoods dinner only to be beaten and hanged. She is the one who is forced to look like Vex’ahlia to send a message to Vox Machina, and when she got hit by Lady Briarwood’s necromantic magic she instead became a Hollowed One. Basically, Dark Souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back