OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
FRQ1nEqaQAIbi8N

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So, you know how people say your life flashes in front of you in face of death.

Fuck that shit.

the only shit I saw flashing toward me is a fucking white taxi, hitting the front of my motorcycle.

Seriously. Luckily the front of the motorcycle took the full shit, and we have no real injuries outside of pain and bruises on our arm and leg.

Thanks god we got home safely after the incident.
Almost the same shit happened to me a few years when some dumbass almost ran over me in my scooter except it was the side that was hit. Thankfully the hit itself seemed to be what saved me because it sent me flying far enough that I was out of the way instead of being a part of the wreckage as my scooter was destroyed. Thank god I survived and got repaid for all my trouble.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
your focus must be on point, even when you walking, things can become bad

people nowadays are living on their own little worlds and don't pay attention to even little and basic things/human communication

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
for me

the past 5 years, feel like 20 years have passed, so much craziness and ignorance, is too much, you see what happens around the world

you think

that it's logical?

the world's direction shifts to downfall, that's why you must trust God and pray to him

don't be sellouts

Last edited:

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

people nowadays are living on their own little worlds and don't pay attention to even little and basic things/human communication
yea, taxi driver was swerving while using his phone, I literally had a phone case on my MC but my phone is in my bag whenever I am driving and not using a map app.

That's why I constantly pay attention to my settings no matter what. People rarely, if ever, pay attention to the goddamned road or through certain turns. They want to head somewhere right fucking now rather than with minutes to spare which is what leads to accidents and injuries so much.
Ticks me off when I have seen accidents happen and the main reason is due to people not paying attention at all.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
guys, for me, again

most annoying thing is, when you go for a walk or for coffee and you see people, not making eye contact and just slide their phones and their focus is only at those stupid machines

mean

ok, chill, live a bit like a human, don't let the net control your mind like that, show some dignity = both for men and women

guys, for me, again

most annoying thing is, when you go for a walk or for coffee and you see people, not making eye contact and just slide their phones and their focus is only at those stupid machines

mean

ok, chill, live a bit like a human, don't let the net control your mind like that, show some dignity = both for men and women

Shit, I sometimes do that but only when there's no one on the road and I'm nowhere near the crosswalk and even then, it's only to check up on the time or on a message once and that's it.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
LS Bleach quotes btw

"Hikone was moving so fast that it appeared that time was stopped. That's literally what shinra does as well, but shinra breaks down his body while Hikone doesn't."

• At that instant to an observer at that point, it would appear as if they're under the illusion that the surrounding environment's time stopped. You may notice that Hikone, who should have been crossing swords in the distance with Kenpachi, was standing right behind Aura. What kind of movement did Hikone use? It can't just be speed. While arriving from that elevation at speed within an instant, Hikone was landing at that spot with raising a single piece of dust. Yet it is a spectacle that even the force of gravity and inertia are distorted by his reiatsu and technique, that most people aren't even able to react immediately in the face of that seemingly beautiful movement. Only one person was capable of reacting. There was no trace of hesitation, even in the middle of crossing blades with Kenpachi, only Hisagi understood that Hikone would go to attack Aura immediately, in order to protect Aura's rear, he stood in Hikone's way.
That's why I constantly pay attention to my settings no matter what. People rarely, if ever, pay attention to the goddamned road or through certain turns. They want to head somewhere right fucking now rather than with minutes to spare which is what leads to accidents and injuries so much.
Ticks me off when I have seen accidents happen and the main reason is due to people not paying attention at all.
It is pretty sad that you can't really trust people while walking. Made night classes on campus some terrifying shit sometimes.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
yeah, obviously

it's normal to check it for important messages or calls, but after that, keep being a human

most of them

just getting absorbed by those sad social apps, even irl, and they think, only the likes and ''most followers'' matter

just bruh

LS Bleach quotes btw

"Hikone was moving so fast that it appeared that time was stopped. That's literally what shinra does as well, but shinra breaks down his body while Hikone doesn't."

It's funny because that's literally just a phrase meanwhile we see Shinra literally do that and THEN Licht explains it.

But what makes it funnier? Fucking HISAGI reacted to Hikone which makes it so much worse :mjlol

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
LS Bleach quotes btw

It is pretty sad that you can't really trust people while walking. Made night classes on campus some terrifying shit sometimes.

Bro, with that logic Black Flashes from JJK are lightspeed cause they bend space. :trinny

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
guys, for me, again

mean

i have always been super anti-social,it feels pretty surreal when i'm among other people and i realize i'm the one that isn't bothering with my phone and not ignoring someone so i can look at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back