Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>tfw you could have stopped blade getting the convo
>but you just watched it happen
oET7Rvd.jpg

>people saying there was no buildup to julius being a bad guy
:JokerSerious:

Um how? If anything, really looking back on everything he did fully paints that picture right there.
It's also odd that he legit is the ONLY Time Mage to ever exist when the other Magic Books have had other Owners or canonically existed one time or the other(The Queen Witch explicitly mentions there was other Anti-Magic Users than just Asta so even he isn't unique, just very rare).

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Um how? If anything, really looking back on everything he did fully paints that picture right there.
It's also odd that he legit is the ONLY Time Mage to ever exist when the other Magic Books have had other Owners or canonically existed one time or the other(The Queen Witch explicitly mentions there was other Anti-Magic Users than just Asta so even he isn't unique, just very rare).
It's funny because as early as season 1 Julius was giving me a bad guy vibe. And then the reveal this last chapter.

:kannasip Totally forgot that because Julius literally did everything perfectly.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>people saying there was no buildup to julius being a bad guy
:JokerSerious:
Dude made this whole speech at one point about how a person reveals their true colors once they've expended all their mana and they still made it a point to talk about how he was holding back throughout most of his fight with Patri :mjlol . Nah people just got fleeced. No shame in it I remember thinking some stuff he did seemed sorta fucked up and got fleeced to. Dude even managed to trick himself in universe :skully.

Dude made this whole speech at one point about how a person reveals their true colors once they've expended all their mana and they still made it a point to talk about how he was holding back throughout most of his fight with Patri :mjlol . Nah people just got fleeced. No shame in it I remember thinking some stuff he did seemed sorta fucked up and got fleeced to. Dude even managed to trick himself in universe :skully.

Remember one of Julius's quirks is that to find new Magic to basically gawk over, he can easily disguise himself as other people damn near perfectly?
That's been there from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back