OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Buu can control his durability.

You had Evil Buu being immune to bullets while the much stronger Super Buu letting them punch through him harmlessly right afterwards.

He consistently makes himself tanky enough to withstand stuff like this.

2.jpg

3.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
He doesn’t rip his own limbs apart from moving at speeds fast enough to blitz End Game DBZ characters nor when punching them with enough force to seriously harm them.

It’s pretty silly arguing a guy who can change their composition from solid, liquid, to even gas has a fixed durability

Niggas out here telling me I should try to respect everyone's pronouns, even Chris-Chan's, despite how much of a deplorable human being he is.

Nah lads, I don't give a shit what delusional world you want to continue living in. I can barely manage to give enough of a fuck to show that 'courtesy' on occasion with the more 'normal' bunch who care about that pointless shit, whether its 'non-binary' or pretending you're a fucking Apache attack helicopter, I don't care. Chris though? Not in a million years, just bury his depraved ass beneath the prison and be done with it.

To me, ANYONE who asks you to respect the pronouns of someone who literally raped their dementia-addled mother while she was completely helpless not only doesn't deserve to have their pronouns respected, but honestly deserves to be flogged, stoned and put into a goddamned hole for the rest of their lives.
If you honestly try and go with that retarded "If you can't respect their pronouns, then how can you respect others?" WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I RESPECT SOMEONE'S WHO DARED TO DO A HORRIFIC ACT?!
It's always amazing to see people who do such things end up being the ones that will support depraved acts and will inevitably end up on the news for that exact shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back