Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
C1SVsYTVEAAUDJO

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I almost forgot that the actual chapters for mha released. And uh..... I don't say this shit lightly but that leak with Shiggy talking about how he has friends and mentioning his dog when he was a kid. It's super cringe material :mjlol . I know its Ashyraki and he's the textbook definition of an edgy manchild but holy shit man, the dudes a literal toddler :wow.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Niggas out here telling me I should try to respect everyone's pronouns, even Chris-Chan's, despite how much of a deplorable human being he is.

Nah lads, I don't give a shit what delusional world you want to continue living in. I can barely manage to give enough of a fuck to show that 'courtesy' on occasion with the more 'normal' bunch who care about that pointless shit, whether its 'non-binary' or pretending you're a fucking Apache attack helicopter, I don't care. Chris though? Not in a million years, just bury his depraved ass beneath the prison and be done with it.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>latest god of high school character has the baby theyve been carrying around revive everyone that mubong has killed and then gave all their power to mori
:FucksSake:

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Niggas out here telling me I should try to respect everyone's pronouns, even Chris-Chan's, despite how much of a deplorable human being he is.

Nah lads, I don't give a shit what delusional world you want to continue living in. I can barely manage to give enough of a fuck to show that 'courtesy' on occasion with the more 'normal' bunch who care about that pointless shit, whether its 'non-binary' or pretending you're a fucking Apache attack helicopter, I don't care. Chris though? Not in a million years, just bury his depraved ass beneath the prison and be done with it.
Dude no need to respect any pronoun, Respect are earned not given.

They want to get respected, earn it first before shouting or telling to anyone they need to respect whatever type of person they are, that include whatever pronoun they want to get labeled with.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Dumb ass in youtube claiming he was right for saying that top 20 defense can't win the whole playoff.
When there are only 16 teams.

Like dude you aren't right, you are just dumb.

His original question is name any team with top 20 to 29 defensive rating that won the playoff -> I pointed Lakers 2001.

Then dude went I meant playoff rating. I pointed there are no top 20 in the playoff because shit is limited to 16 team.

🤦‍♂️

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

“Christine” was definitely no longer a woman when it came to his own mother though. So yeah, fuck his pronouns and today’s obnoxious obsession with that shit.

He better be trialed as a man. It’s because of today’s obsession with gender identity ruling over common sense that we got men using woman’s bathrooms and getting closer to children, biological males essentially beating up women in MMA, and “Lia” Thomas smashing every actual woman’s record in swimming and stealing medals and scholarships from actual woman while freely changing with them in their locker room with “her” balls out in full view. All because he sucked competing against other men before.

It’s all fucking mental. Know when to draw the line on this fucking shit and see when it’s really just guys exploiting their self-proclaimed gender identity.

south-park-strong-woman-competition.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back