shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Let start with this game breaking shit.
Screenshot_2022.07.30_21.14.09.692.png

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The only awareness I have of Bubblegum Crisis is one of the YouTubers I used to watch reviewing it, and it sounding somewhat interesting. :skully
I got into it this year after hearing about it for a while. The OST is one of the best I've heard for an animated series alongside Ghost in the Shell. Unfortunately the original series didn't end properly. Will do a respect/lore thread later, and we can do the same in video format for the OBD's expanded video content.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I got into it this year after hearing about it for a while. The OST is one of the best I've heard for an animated series alongside Ghost in the Shell. Unfortunately the original series didn't end properly. Will do a respect/lore thread later, and we can do the same in video format for the OBD's expanded video content.
I got lucky and watch it when I was in highschool.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Good luck with that, lad. Will be sure to give it a watch when you do. :yousmart

To me, ANYONE who asks you to respect the pronouns of someone who literally raped their dementia-addled mother while she was completely helpless not only doesn't deserve to have their pronouns respected, but honestly deserves to be flogged, stoned and put into a goddamned hole for the rest of their lives.
If you honestly try and go with that retarded "If you can't respect their pronouns, then how can you respect others?" WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I RESPECT SOMEONE'S WHO DARED TO DO A HORRIFIC ACT?!
It's always amazing to see people who do such things end up being the ones that will support depraved acts and will inevitably end up on the news for that exact shit.

I didn't realize it was past the 2000th post so reposting this.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i would refer to anyone by whatever pronouns they want, but apparently chris chan pretended to be trans anyway to try and get a girl to date them, so they may not have even been taking themselves seriously

i dont care to think about them or the situation beyond this though

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back