Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FdKPxnxacAAuqzb

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
>MFW when weeb niggas think animu and mango is still "rising" instead of enjoying the effects of the plateau that it reached recently and not seeing that creatively, it's nearly as bankrupt as Hollywood and as a consequence, failing to see the eventual fall.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
JP is already throwing the towels to be the same cancer of the west,not just because they keep trying to profit of dead horses endless but because they are already doing shit like "style 1/style 2" "body type 1,body typ2" "neutral(translated non-binary here)", thats just little steps that will grow more and more

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
JP is already throwing the towels to be the same cancer of the west,not just because they keep trying to profit of dead horses endless but because they are already doing shit like "style 1/style 2" "body type 1,body typ2" "neutral(translated non-binary here)", thats just little steps that will grow more and more
Aka how kishimoto makes characters
Ninja a and ninja b, same face just one tattoo other got magical eyes

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Bruh, we're talking about Japan here.

They were exploring gay shit and the concept of trans shit to a lower degree before the current blue haired whales who push that crap were even born.
They even have dedicated genres for that shit which actually sell well because they still manage to tell good stories.

Sure, it's getting pushed more and more towards the mainstream in there as well , but it's honestly nothing new in terms of content .

The problem is that their current mass producing sistem is not sustainable and when it reaches critical mass, it's gonna crash like a badly built bridge and when it does the weebs are gonna feel like they've been hit by a tank . :kobeha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back