OBD Convo #20: I am Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
7aa2c8ce4e533391ad7e9cd659936a48.jpg

meet abarai jamal = the best friend of tyrone's and has brows, not to mention, he can throw hands too, when he is out of wings :wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
5f86f74c3f902_thumb900.jpg

we continue the cast, with tyrone's big bro known as ningasaki booker, a subtle noble but salty fella, who hangs with tyrone's crew, cuz he wants to have free wifi and all but is jelly of him, still he admires tyrone's dreads and courage

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
maxresdefault.jpg

meet kenpachi tyler- a tank and the most stubborn mc wigga in the west bleach hood, he is a try hard and is booker's best friend, despite being 6'7 feet and is able to dice tyrone's dreads, with one slash

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
media%2FFOTcOFZXEAIhoYz.jpg

and for now we end the westbleach cast with jaegerjaquez denzel

tyrone's rival and always wants to handle L's in instagram stories or twitter pics, they have fought 5 times, and all the 5 times, tyrone escaped with jamal's help via instagram noti, booker thinks tyrone should be his kouhai but denzel instead, says booker is a phony and doesnt vibe with japanese mullet themed ningas who prefer next gen gaming over retro gaming

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
media%2FFOTcOFZXEAIhoYz.jpg

and for now we end the westbleach cast with jaegerjaquez denzel

tyrone's rival and always wants to handle L's in instagram stories or twitter pics, they have fought 5 times, and all the 5 times, tyrone escaped with jamal's help via instagram noti, booker thinks tyrone should be his kouhai but denzel instead, says booker is a phony and doesnt vibe with japanese mullet themed ningas who prefer next gen gaming over retro gaming
Man Jamall Might stands no chance my hood academia is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back