Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
BuEbeYh.jpg

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Jak and Daxter doesn't need a remake, just another actual game.

Have the Dark Eco Sage and his sister come back in the Haven City time period as super monsters and start another war.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Gol and Maia. Honestly don’t know why they weren’t brought back in Jak 3. Would have made more sense than Cyber-Errol

Feel like it needs a remake back to the first game. Just too much of a gap between a new game and the last one for enough people to buy it

Plus by doing remakes of the previous games, whatever developer is on board will get the experience they need in knowing how to do a proper new game.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I’ll be honest, I just didn’t care for Days Gone. I really wanted to like it but it just never got interesting

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Director for Days Gone is right on ignorant SJW reviewers with no idea of biker culture needlessly shitting on the game since it’s release though

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06 Speaking of, said former director Jeff Ross, now works at Crystal Dynamics and has confirmed a new Tomb Raider in the works.

Hope it’s a return to classic Lara and gameplay. Reboot was neat but I’ve had enough of Tomb Raider trying to be an edgier Uncharted

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Masterblack06 Speaking of, said former director Jeff Ross, now works at Crystal Dynamics and has confirmed a new Tomb Raider in the works.

Hope it’s a return to classic Lara and gameplay. Reboot was neat but I’ve had enough of Tomb Raider trying to be an edgier Uncharted

Yeah theres too many games trying to do the whole open world thing now that its gotten tiresome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back