OBD Convo #23: The Light Always Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join us, we have bad harem antics with a mentally ill highschooler :mjlol

That's just Shirou again... or Shiki Tohno :diolaugh

even if the convos, don't involve nasu

lolxhom gonna make it a nasu one, cuz sb must learn the truth, even if we talk about irl topics :hestonpls

Man, Goldenboy literally admitted he started it first and everyone instead substituted him instead of me:kobeha

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
area 51 guards can solo most servants - canon

florida man can oneslap the 2006 deen anime adaptation - canon

well

the canon never lies

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

11:16 "Heracles never rode, or even encountered Pegasus. That was BELLEROPHON." :shocked

Suddenly picturing Fate Herakles with Bellerophon. :geezuspepe

Yeah probably a good thing Nasu gave that shit to Medusa given how OP Herakles already is in that series. :maybe

11:16 "Heracles never rode, or even encountered Pegasus. That was BELLEROPHON." :shocked

Yeah probably a good thing Nasu gave that shit to Medusa given how OP Herakles already is in that series. :maybe

Fate Heracles is like Fate Karna, Fate Arjuna and Gilgamesh.
Their Mythological Counterparts are so damn strong, even what they have in the series is NOTHING like they are in their myth.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>equip this thing called firefly that boosts strength
>wonder why its taking so long to level up
>"firefly reduces exp gained to 0"
Screenshot_5.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

I remember even as a kid noticing that Jason and the Argonauts came AFTER the Twelve Labours, and Hades wasn't evil.

Disney's Heracles Hercules is still gold though. 90s & 2000s Disney was the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back