OBD Convo #23: The Light Always Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
How strong is Luis Dante (WH40k)?

He managed to defeat a Swarmlord and in the codex it indicates that he can face Chaos champions from Slaanesh and Khorne, would it be Moon level? Planet level?
@seth

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
20221124_110047.jpg

God I hate talking about God of War outside of this place. Niggas think Kratos can just step to any God and win in a fight.

If the nigga steps to Buddha hes getting rolled immediately. The man already had to deal with Sun Wukong he's not gonna put up with Kratos shit

If people actually think Sun Wukong is weaker than Kratos, they truly are morons.
And tell that to the Heavenly Host... or the Hindu Pantheon...
Kratos only took down 2 of the weakest Mythologies and at their WEAKEST, at that.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
God I hate talking about God of War outside of this place. Niggas think Kratos can just step to any God and win in a fight.
It's like when GOW 2018 came out and people kept trying to delude themselves into believing the Norse Gods didn't know who Kratos was, because "surely there's no way they'd be stupid enough to pick a fight with him if they did."

They treat Kratos like he's an untouchable badass when it comes to Gods even though he has needed help several times in the Norse games and assorted one-time power ups in the Greek games like Pandora's Box or the Power of Hope to kill certain Gods.

And this is ignoring the fact that GOW Gods (both Greek and Norse) aren't even all that impressive in the grand scheme of fictional Gods. Replace GOW3 Hercules with Fate Heracles and Kratos (and Hera and likely the rest of Olympus while he's at it) would be reduced to bloody chunks in seconds.
If the nigga steps to Buddha hes getting rolled immediately. The man already had to deal with Sun Wukong he's not gonna put up with Kratos shit
Sun Wukong is a lot closer to what people like to pretend Kratos is.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Comicvine wankers think Kratos and Thor are both Multiversal and can solo Asura’s Wrath

Literal cult on there too over it.

And this is ignoring the fact that GOW Gods (both Greek and Norse) aren't even all that impressive in the grand scheme of fictional Gods. Replace GOW3 Hercules with Fate Heracles and Kratos (and Hera and likely the rest of Olympus while he's at it) would be reduced to bloody chunks in seconds.

Honestly, alot of the Gods in GoW would get utterly destroyed by the Demi-Gods in the Nasuverse, let alone the Divine Spirits/Gods.

LB Zeus sneezes and obliterates the entire verse... though that isn't fair, Quetzalcoatl can do that on her own except with more suplexes lol.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Kratos isn’t ready to catch these hands

True.
After all, how do you hope to defeat an enemy when they are everything, including you.

Or at least I think that's how achieving Nirvana works :hm

Hell the only reason Kratos even gets half as far as he does is because everyone holds the fuck back on him or are so cocky its unreal. Baldur could have killed him off rip but he didn't, thor killed him but brought him back to life.

If Kratos steps in Egypt he's catching a Ra laser to the dome.

Archangel Michael gonna give Lucifer a new roommate if he tries to step into Heaven.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Hell the only reason Kratos even gets half as far as he does is because everyone holds the fuck back on him or are so cocky its unreal. Baldur could have killed him off rip but he didn't, thor killed him but brought him back to life.

Thor is true but I disagree with Baldur. Kratos is blatantly the superior fighter in all their fights.

The first fight alone Kratos would have killed him several times had it not been for his invulnerability

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

He steps into Celtic myth and we ALL know how that's gonna end. :maybe

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Thor is true but I disagree with Baldur. Kratos is blatantly the superior fighter in all their fights.

The first fight alone Kratos would have killed him several times had it not been for his invulnerability
I mean Kratos let him get the first hit. Baldur could have killed him but he didn't. And then Baldur proceeded to yeet Kratos through the sky, could have shoved a blade right into the man's throat and be done with the series

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Given lore shit and such it's easy to understand why Folks dickride Kratos

Tho he ain't doing shit to Jesus tho nigga pushing his shit in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back