Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
B0060A-1.jpg

agioipantes.jpg

you know the truth, you know it, stay strong, never give up, and keep on moving, by God's side = the right path

so simple, stay chill, carry on

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
@Xhominid the Fool, @Type-Rey, @ChaosTheory123, @CrossTheHorizon

So learned this from SB, apparently, Nasu explained that Earth is Third-Class Planetary, which means it can output as much energy as a planet/star.

SB has already started malding and seething over it :skully

Do you have the original script? These official translations aren't anywhere close to being accurate, you need to look no further than the official translation for Melty Type Lumina. Asigning an output to a planet also makes no sense at all since Earth (closest example we got) cannot engage in battle, and it can even be said to be defenseless on its own. This is why it needs terminals like Nature/Divine Spirits, and any sort of energy output is strictly represented by the capabilities of those beings, not by the planet in question.

Also an accurate summation of vsdebates on SB
lol, I'm not sure if you're joking. But the Luminary segment in Ciel's route is the best showcase for Arc's power we'll probably ever get. It shows her manipulating a massive amount of energy and compressing it to planck length, which is the highest possible energy density. You can easily get some multi-galaxy+ level energy if you even attempted to calculate something like this. Though I personally think it's meant to be unquantifiable.
That said, I don't think these classifications make much sense. I think it just refers to the capability to destroy planets, as in to generate energy to destroy a planet. Though planets in Nasu also have a bunch of conceptual defenses, so I'm not sure how that even works. I prefer to go by actual feats than these more generic statements tbh.

Thank you. I'll take a look at them.

But I honestly don't think an official translation is going to be able to give you clarity on these terms? English translators for these games don't go with the same terminology as fan translators who really care about accuracy. This doesn't seem like it's anything new if we already have the more accurate fan translations available.

"Arc has a multi-galaxy level feat, but because I can't wrap my head around above planetary Nasu imma pretend it doesn't exist."

So learned this from SB, apparently, Nasu explained that Earth is Third-Class Planetary, which means it can output as much energy as a planet/star.

"Arc has a multi-galaxy level feat, but because I can't wrap my head around above planetary Nasu imma pretend it doesn't exist."

You should put that in the Nasuverse Thread but yes, we have constantly said that the Nasuverse Earth is Large Planetary+ for a reason, you never noticed why we had it there?

It's not just due to the Primordial Sea calc, it's due to the fact that Nasuverse Earth is not even REMOTELY like our Earth in any aspect(Capable of having multiple laws of reality and pocket dimensions even BEFORE you get to the "True Earth" and each Texture has some aspect of Space as well).
So it having enough power to Rival a Star isn't all that unheard of, especially as Heian Kyo outright state it as such before the official translation stated it so.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
You should put that in the Nasuverse Thread but yes, we have constantly said that the Nasuverse Earth is Large Planetary+ for a reason, you never noticed why we had it there?
No, I know why, because of textures right? But this is an explicit statement that confirms that the planet does actually have more power than its physical mass. (I mean it always had, but I don't think its ever actually been explicitly stated, it shouldn't have to be. But well you know.)

No, I know why, because of textures right? But this is an explicit statement that confirms that the planet does actually have more power than its physical mass. (I mean it always had, but I don't think its ever actually been explicitly stated, it shouldn't have to be. But well you know.)

Actually, while it's never said, Fate/Extella has Sefar get killed by Excalibur at maximum power which explicitly used the Planet's Energy and Sefar was approaching Amaterasu, who is literally the Sun.
Also, Excalibur was created with the Core of a Sun as it's materials... so yeah, Nasuverse Earth was always packing but to be frank, ALL Celestial Objects have this, the Textures(Layered Worlds) and even managing their own timelines which basically means we have a virtual Multiverse with parallel universes and shit.

Hilariously, no one is remotely Multiversal in the Nasuverse though.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Actually, while it's never said, Fate/Extella has Sefar get killed by Excalibur at maximum power which explicitly used the Planet's Energy and Sefar was approaching Amaterasu, who is literally the Sun.
Also, Excalibur was created with the Core of a Sun as it's materials... so yeah, Nasuverse Earth was always packing but to be frank, ALL Celestial Objects have this, the Textures(Layered Worlds) and even managing their own timelines which basically means we have a virtual Multiverse with parallel universes and shit.

Hilariously, no one is remotely Multiversal in the Nasuverse though.
Yeah I even posted that in the thread, brought it up before you actually. :mjlol

We're not even 20 posts in and Xhom has already hijacked the thread to be about Nasuland :mjlol
tbf I started it:maybe

Yeah I even posted that in the thread, brought it up before you actually. :mjlol

It's just weird to me because you can't just be full on retarded and ignore what we have always known:

-TYPEs and Elementals literally draw strength from the Planet as it's strongest representative.
-Enkidu, Excalibur and so on draws strength from the Planet to do absolutely absurd feats
-The Planet has multiple Realities on it's surface alone each with their own laws of physics and otherwise.
-It even has a Counter Force-like deal to stop it's own beings from being able to destroy it

Xhom be trying to teach me but unfortunately I already studied the material :maybe

And you have done well Padawan... maybe I should do the same with To Aru so you will stop with that.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

So what you're saying is...

Nasu Earth can be invaded successfully by the US Military.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back