OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I just want to say in the midst of the Webcamparrot situation, I am so glad I have friends to hang out with IRL. I myself almost considered going trans many a year ago (context was I was basically full Reddit or at this point) but interacting with other people who genuinely cared, going outside and experiencing what life had to offer made me realize this shit was dumb as hell.

A bit out of the blue to mention, sure, but the moral is having legitimate friends, hanging out with said friends, and actually going outside are all things that could prevent a guy from wanting to cut his balls off :cat

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Nah, not counting webtoons I may read manga or two like every few years and even longer for anime. The last anime I watched was CSM and before that I think like half of s1 of jjk both of which I had read before hand so its not like it was "new". It doesnt help that two of the biggest manga in my fav genre (martial arts) ended up becoming huge disappointments (Baki,Kengan) so I really just havent read shit.

Im saving Tenkaichi chaps so I dont know if I count that. :maybe
WYM kengan became a disappointment

don't you like Beardo fellatio every 3 chapters and

THE TRUE NIKO STYLE
IS REALLY ME (but it's another fake)

or

THE MONSTER OF MANILA (forma jobber)

The last thing that got me hype was it turning out Ohma was learning Kure clan techniques and was actually struggling with them

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
you know, a game to be good

it doesn't have to promote itself like a bad ad on youtube, for example

if

the game is good, once is released and people give positive feedback, it is over

and hi fi rush, for now, won this, without a doubt

forwoken, for a supposed aaa title and all, felt like a bad mcu isekai tryhard game with weak bayo powers, and an mc, who is basically a more annoying donte

yeah, she is more annoying that donte, she tries to act like a strong black independent woman who ain't afraid and all, with dumb feminism elements, yet she also bi and her comebacks are cringe, bruh

cutscenes wise, it's good, but to give 70$ for this game? nah, not even close, at best dl it, at best

i watched all the cutscenes and bruh, all that potential, wasted, i really dislike the forced woke/sjw agenda in the recent vgames, ngl

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Damn, looks like the scroll wheel on my mouse isn't working now. :hm

Well ok it does work, but only like 60% of the time. :mjgrin

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
__gebura_project_moon_and_1_more_drawn_by_b2k__sample-680a941f3a4d15fdc214f8c5e134b26e.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Nevermind

Oof. Over a billion dollar budget straight down the toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back