this is kino

AjGLoMW.jpg

:maybe

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Well that didn’t take long for a repeat of Abby. The ole ignoring all actual criticism of the character and just call the critics misogynists that hate female representation.

This has-been boomer is so desperate for white knight points to make up for all those sex minigames he made in God of War

:hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It’s so ironic people can still say this with a straight face today when woke ideology in its misguided attempt at equality and representation for everyone has proven more damning for woman than anything that can be argued from the so called mysoginists from letting biological men in woman’s sports, bathrooms, prisons, etc. with the expected results.

Im also pretty sure JK Rowling has received more rape and death threats from the woke than anyone else in her entire life based on the things she regularly retweets from them to this day. But I guess all those horrendous things to say to a woman are fine so long as it still counts as virtue signaling.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Well that didn’t take long for a repeat of Abby. The ole ignoring all actual criticism of the character and just call the critics misogynists that hate female representation.

This has-been boomer is so desperate for white knight points to make up for all those sex minigames he made in God of War

:hestonpls
He thinks his son's dick being cut off is a good thing and that he's not mentally ill for wanting to do that. David Jaffe, whatever the fuck happened to him after he was done with GOW, its made him a rather pitiful human being.

Almost nobody takes this moron seriously anymore, which is for good reason. He's just another leftwing mouth-piece at this point. Will not be shocked when this fuckhead begins showing his support for 'MAPs', AKA, pedos.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
And JK Rowling was woke in every sense of the word.

But all this is reminding me...

Me and IWD talked a few days ago and probably will talk some more, but what would you all think of doing a publication, kind of like a shonen/seinen magazine. Specializing probably in true crime, science fiction, and fantasy, but other genres are of course open. We would collectively publish serializations of our comics, arts, and stories. I would reach out to other small-ish creators elsewhere too.

The idea would be to primarily appeal to a male audience, since most of these online comic dispensaries are heavily female-oriented. And we all know what mainstream stories are doing these days.

We have the wiki to get signups too. I could make those modifications fairly easily.

What do you think of this idea? Still in the concept stage. I would of course be there to ensure quality control.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
He thinks his son's dick being cut off is a good thing and that he's not mentally ill for wanting to do that. David Jaffe, whatever the fuck happened to him after he was done with GOW, its made him a rather pitiful human being.

Almost nobody takes this moron seriously anymore, which is for good reason. He's just another leftwing mouth-piece at this point. Will not be shocked when this fuckhead begins showing his support for 'MAPs', AKA, pedos.
Oh yeah he’s a freak alright.

Gamers hate woman according to this guy yet Horizon starring a better handled, if a bit bland at times, female lead is one of PlayStation’s all time hits.

I’d even argue if the Forspoken MC was a dude acting like that and speaking even half the dialogue I’ve seen, it’d be even worse.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
i saw ya name on it and i was like no way
also nice story you wrote really good
Ah, so you've seen that. Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it. Really trying to work on my fight scenes and so forth, as they could definitely do with some work. Not as concise with shit, but its all a learning process.

What I learn through this will be good for me, when I eventually start writing an original work, at some point this century. :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back