OBD Convo #28: obd, we gotta stay focused and courageous

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Stans: You don't understand Izuku's character!! His own mom didn't even believe he could be a hero before All Might gave him his quirk!!

Well gee, maybe if her son got off his ass just once, stopped salivating over All Might figurines and did even the slightest bit of work to achieve the goal he keeps spouting about she would have some faith. I mean Koichi was a vigilante before he met Knuckleduster. He was doing menial tasks but he at least tried :hestonpls . Simple fact is that the Izuku that she knew all her life with literally no skill wasn't the Izuku who got the strongest thing ever for free, I swear people just refuse to accept that :mjlol.
Like hell, Michael even says Naruto is the inspiration for Creed III. Shit is so lame.
How does that even work? Do they just reveal some prophecies that show that Creed was destined for greatness or something :hestonpls.

Sigismund

Stans: You don't understand Izuku's character!! His own mom didn't even believe he could be a hero before All Might gave him his quirk!!

Well gee, maybe if her son got off his ass just once, stopped salivating over All Might figurines and did even the slightest bit of work to achieve the goal he keeps spouting about she would have some faith. I mean Koichi was a vigilante before he met Knuckleduster. He was doing menial tasks but he at least tried :hestonpls . Simple fact is that the Izuku that she knew all her life with literally no skill wasn't the Izuku who got the strongest thing ever for free, I swear people just refuse to accept that :mjlol.

How does that even work? Do they just reveal some prophecies that show that Creed was destined for greatness or something :hestonpls.
Creed's Kyuubi is just Alcoholism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back