OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigismund

This is why I'm legit tired of Abridged series, dick riding like this.
It's like there's always those types of fans who never really cared for a series until you have some random ass group of people completely dumb it down and people just eat that shit up to an insane degree and basically bombard everyone with it's shitty ass jokes and non-sequitors until you are just fucking done.
It's why I just stopped watching SAO Abridged for the same reason because even they want to slowly follow the same horrific example TFS did with both DBZ and Hellsing Ultimate(dear merciful fuck they ruined Hellsing Ultimate) and everyone wants to follow the leader without realizing that TFS did a terrible fucking job with both in terms of actually making the stupid shit serious when that's not how abridges work.
Holy shit they did Walter so fucking dirty removing his OG death, and Integra's responce.
Also the whole "Alucard spends 30 years telling his souls they are just gay to move on" just made things worse.
The only good part they got was Alexander Anderson, and his Monster of God prayer, but even then cut out the tempest of God speech before hand

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
>7th infinity stone
>controls life and death
>anti infinity gauntlet

:Wut: :Wut: :Wut:
mid-its-mid.gif

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

They should do one of these about Red VS Blue.

One would Stan the Blood Gulch Chronicles, one the Project Freelancer Saga and one the Chorus Trilogy.
Then they can all be like "FUCK OFF" when somebody else suggests the Paradox Trilogy or RvB Zero.

Hey at least there's an actual argument to be had there on which one's better (coughChoruscough) unlike RWBY, where it's clear as day that one side is right and the other wrong. :maybe

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
They should do one of these about Red VS Blue.

One would Stan the Blood Gulch Chronicles, one the Project Freelancer Saga and one the Chorus Trilogy.
Then they can all be like "FUCK OFF" when somebody else suggests the Paradox Trilogy or RvB Zero.

Hey at least there's an actual argument to be had there on which one's better (coughChoruscough) unlike RWBY, where it's clear as day that one side is right and the other wrong. :maybe
:maybe

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Forget rhe pedo stuff.

Meliodas had interesting backstory at first. He had to get over the death of the one he loved to reach his potential. Cliche but it's a fantastic plotline if done right.

But no. His love was reincarnated and groomed. So Meliodas never had to get over her death. He just had to wait 18 years. Also it turns out. He knew this the whole time! So all the "struggles" he had were never there to begin with.

Also he never had real relationships with the other sins. Nor did he make an attempt to. Yet they all treated him like the second coming of Christ.

You liked Escanor and Ban. Good news! Here Is more Meliodas. You like Gowther and Merlin? Here's more Meliodas. You don't like Meliodas? Here's more Meliodas!.

You're making Meliodas sound like Natsu :mjlol

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
My problem with Deku is that once he learned that he can use his legs to fight the people in the show thought he was some kind of God.
Did the show ever address why his feet aren't injured?
Or did it use some psuedo pop medical knowledge to handwave it

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
fail tail > after fist arc of nnt is the sad truth though, smh

plebs no taizai, smh

next convo is mine, thanks :mjlol

there you go

good game :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.