Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Kingdom-Come-Superman-feature.jpg

Kingdom-Come-Superman.jpg

still my second fav version of supes, my fav is his tas version :wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

what the, the finishing move jun uses against kaz in the end, is literally a soul cleansing based tech, and we see her, using this, against jin in the story (unless they decide to change it? idk)

w8, bruh, don't tell me, she gonna exorcise them, idk, this jun seems kinda fishy, inb4 my kazumi plot twist assumptions become canon, wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

kiryu since y0 and onwards, had dozens of supersonic/hypersonic+ (double digits) reaction feats, truly one of the strongest building+ verses out there

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member

what the, the finishing move jun uses against kaz in the end, is literally a soul cleansing based tech, and we see her, using this, against jin in the story (unless they decide to change it? idk)

w8, bruh, don't tell me, she gonna exorcise them, idk, this jun seems kinda fishy, inb4 my kazumi plot twist assumptions become canon, wow

they gave her moves from Unknown in TTT2 so the theory prob isn't too farfetched

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
they gave her moves from Unknown in TTT2 so the theory prob isn't too farfetched

kazumi takes control over jun and becomes canon unknown in t8, we got it, lmao

they gave her overall some new movies, including some of ttt2 indeed, and feels quite broken

but

ok

so like we also said, heihachi def gon return back at this point, as well :russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back