them and whale sharks are goats
iu
iu

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Ye

Also back on TfS bullshit let's get it together

The gay jokes were likely put in by Kaiser neko who ya know is a gay furry so that itself tells ya how it came to be

Another is that like many when u have a Fanbase that constantly kiss ur ass and say" this shit is BETTER THAN THE MAIN SHOW" its easy to fall in the trap of believing ur shit is the best thing since slice bread

Most stuff already been said by others but this idea TFS increase DB popularity in America have some merit but it sure as shit didn't keep it alive acting like it did is laughable considering nobody gives zero fucks about TFS in the real world

All TFS did is made an already retarded Fanbase even more fucking retarded

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
this is the obd traditions, for years, and with mod cheat codes, everyone can do stuff

point is, sit back now and relax, some other time you can do it, as long as the posts are reached 2000th/2001th one, and 2 mins have passed, whoever did that gets the convo

let me remind you, months ago, in one of the convos, ningenmind made the convo by leaving 15 posts earlier in the previous convo, cuz he couldnt wait to make it, so, you have to thank me, cuz i might be a hacker, still i respect the rules :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
this is the obd traditions, for years, and with mod cheat codes, everyone can do stuff

point is, sit back now and relax, some other time you can do it, as long as the posts are reached 2000th/2001th one, and 2 mins have passed, whoever did that gets the convo

let me remind you, months ago, in one of the convos, ningenmind made the convo by leaving 15 posts earlier in the previous convo, cuz he couldnt wait to make it, so, you have to thank me, cuz i might be a hacker, still i respect the rules :mjlol
1661811837868418.png

is all imma say

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
both

fic knights just having the way too cool armors though
I will always love the IRL knight armor, early looking ones that still use Chain mail are underrated for me. Though that is why Soulsborne Knights appeal to me so much because their armor is still fantastical but inspired by real life armor at the same time.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Claudio Swiss Nevermind what I just said with the new spoilers. War on Lendard never happened so in the new universe Elsie never became a rogue pirate and James never became Justice

Happy for the both of them but I wanted to see more of them.

Also. since Ziggy died normally and never revived in the new world, the Edens One gave itself its own body

FtHI7oJaAAAjJY7

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Wait, I thought One Piece art was supposed to be bad, that looks damn good. :mjpls

You can't do that, you can't bring up examples of good art in One Piece to break the notion that One Piece art is bad. That's just you acting like a cult, trying to hide from it's "objectively worst aspect" because "insert cherry picked bad character design here". :kobeha

As I said before. You can DISLIKE the artSTYLE, that shit's subjective and it ain't gonna be for everybody. But trying to pretend the art is objectively bad or degrading anybody who has the nerve to say otherwise, is just absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back