OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Rin

Touma doesn't hold back against women, I thought you knew the memes :mjgrin

He held back against a dude he didn't want to hurt, he'll hold back against Rin for the same stupid reason and eat a 60+ combo as she's buffed from a Servant Mystic Code her dad happened to have lying around...

No, I'm not kidding about that latter part, apparently her dad was sitting on a Servant equalizer and never used it :heston
Kinoku Nasu just makes her dad look more retarded for dying with every other time he introduces shit through Rin.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
To go on pause, that seems more like Touma being a fucking idiot than anything else.
Like you CAN go into a fight and not injure someone by you know? Locking them up? Submissions? Hell just break a limb or choke him out.
true tbh, at least before NT9 he at least had the excuse of not actually knowing how to use martial arts, but after the Othinus arc he apparently gained skill equal to that of a king fu master... but still goes for a right hook.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
He held back against a dude he didn't want to hurt, he'll hold back against Rin for the same stupid reason and eat a 60+ combo as she's buffed from a Servant Mystic Code her dad happened to have lying around...

No, I'm not kidding about that latter part, apparently her dad was sitting on a Servant equalizer and never used it :heston
Kinoku Nasu just makes her dad look more retarded for dying with every other time he introduces shit through Rin.
He held back for a particular reason like Astaro said, but sure :mjpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
true tbh, at least before NT9 he at least had the excuse of not actually knowing how to use martial arts, but after the Othinus arc he apparently gained skill equal to that of a king fu master... but still goes for a right hook.
Does he really? :hm

RBHc5h3.gif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If we actually did a debate with Touma in CQC, his best things going for him are his bullshit fast reflexes and whatever other superhuman showings you can pull. In actual fighting technique, he is still an amateur that only knows basic street fighting, not like that really matters in a debate.

:tripscust

Okay, I'm going to take away Shirou being the lunatic because that's the dumbest shit I heard in awhile.

He held back for a particular reason like Astaro said, but sure :mjpls

>He held back not to hurt him
Submission Holds or Choke Holds don't exist in Touma's head?
Even Shirou knew how to choke a bitch instantly when it came to Shinji and his ass is crazy as fuck, no excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back