Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FwsCZkNXwAUI8ov

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Don't Emprah his sons as tools at best? Not liek i know taht much about WH40k only read a few books
It's a bit of an ambiguous topic because he treated some Primarchs well and others he treated horrible, Big E told Guilliman that he was a tool but the Emperor currently has his mind a chaos, and it seems that the Emperor had a retirement plan for his sons.

It is left in ambiguity like almost everything the Emperor does.

Malcador did see them as tools and nothing more.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Basically a Lady Debug for the deck. This card does hurt Parallel Exceed, and prevents the use, Splash Mage, Transcode, Accesscode, and even Heatsoul which requires 2 attributes.

Could have been better honestly and would have been amazing back when Salads were playing mostly pure. It’s no bad but the cons out way the pros. I only really see it being used if Konami bans Accesscode Talker like some players are predicting due to Mathmech

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06 Have my doubts on Accesscode Talker getting banned because of Mathmech. It’s never felt broken by itself to me and TCG is especially reluctant on removing cards that support a whole type or attribute that’s only problematic in one deck. Hence why they chose to ban Swap Frog over Toadally Awesome, which saw play in tons of Water Decks.

Mathmech will probably take some direct hits with the new Cyberse support we got in the latest set though making them too good. Can see Konami doing that to push for people to play the new Yusaku and Salamangreat cards

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
It varies, like Top said fabulous hawkboy and Horus both got preferential treatment, but others like angron and peturabo and mortarion got treated like shit (aka, a regular day of being mortarion)
its a testament of Guiliman and Jagahati in how well they turn out in comparison to the rest given they were raised by normal folks (mainly guiliman) and didn't result in having massive daddy issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back