Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FNmP6JuXoAAQ46f

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/dub-or-sub.1253675/page-2
Bleach anime takes liberties a lot. Especially early on.
None of which actually make a significant difference to either the story or the characters.
Orihime will forever be hated on the level she is cuz of it.
Motherfucker her literal BEST SCENE BY FAR is anime only (Orihime vs Rukia Bount Arc for anyone who doesn't know).

The anime didn't create the problems people have with this character, the manga did. The anime certainly doesn't do anything to make her worse, it even lacks (at least for the moment) the absurd last arc power boost she got.

Ultimately it's the same fucking character and pretending otherwise is asanine, she would be hated on the same level weather the anime existed or not.
It also has tons of filler/padding even in a lot of the canon episodes.
About the only valid point he makes is the padding some of the canon episodes get, including extended recaps of the previous episode and more speeches.

But it ignores the fact many of that same padding enhanced the anime, such as the additions to Hisagi vs Findor and Komamura vs Tosen or Harribel's backstory. There's as much good as bad is what I'm saying.

Also most Bleach filler > Most of Manga Bleach post Soul Society so having "tons of filler" means basically nothing when that filler makes up a lot of the best material Bleach has as a franchise.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
So the site that was supposed to send me the Dragon Ball GT Backpack sent me an Ahsoka hoodie instead

Tell me why the hoodie costs more than the backpack :mjlol

I think they lost some money in this exchange

Well, I told them about it and they decided to send me the real thing this time

FREE OF CHARGE

81113a7557b6ea63a27d55b6b3bcec303460fafc_hq.gif

The bag in question

And yes, it's real
MPM041GDBG_1_800x.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back