OBD Convo Thread #5: justice time never stops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been modding Skyrim to hell and back. Wabbajack makes it a lot easier now. I just add a few things here and there.

FGSdCteWQAIRga5
Skyrim still being a thing in 2021 is amazing. I've never seen something milked so hard.
Wanking marvel characters
But they wank themselves...
just been busy with my kids mainly, looking for jobs after finishing school, drawing when I have time etc
Respectable.
chillin here bout ya
I've been trying to rediscover what sleep is. Tis been a battle.
Finally continuing on my LB Archives while doing LB5.1 in NA FGO...

Also laughing at SB and CV with their retarded takes.
Almost done with Online High School as well, just a few more months to go.
Take is easy and pace yourself.
Making fun of people and quests, shitposting in discord

you know, the usual
Not happy unless you're making someone suffer eh?
Alright. Working on another episode of Brawl. Bought a MIDI controller for my laptop so I can make beats.
I'm gonna have to watch that once I'm fully back to normal.

Take is easy and pace yourself.

Yeah but I can't be complacent on either of those. Online High School matters but I'm tired of dawdling on this Lostbelt Archives Project and want to do other similar things, especially to knock RWBY down even more pegs(I mean everyone has already beaten that shit series down the street but it would be funny to make a collab project on how much it sucks in terms of consistency with the others).

look, if it doesn't kill you, it can only make you stronger
Or, you know, completely break you. But I'm sure that'll never happen.
Yeah but I can't be complacent on either of those. Online High School matters but I'm tired of dawdling on this Lostbelt Archives Project and want to do other similar things, especially to knock RWBY down even more pegs(I mean everyone has already beaten that shit series down the street but it would be funny to make a collab project on how much it sucks in terms of consistency with the others).
Still man don't go too hard into that. You'll regret it if you do. If you feel like you need a break take one.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Hope you get better before Christmas comes in fully. That shit will suck hard.

Damn first me, then AS, now you, it's like this site itself is infecting the OBD members with disease this month. :wow
yeah its sucks.
why it sucks veen mopre is that me and my folks was planning to visit my brothere in th us this christmasn.
havewnt seen them for 3 years now an dsince covid they had chiölcren and then dont get to meet their cool uncle that gonna introduce them, to cool shit, forbidden drugs like videogames, anime and deep bionicle lore
had the covid test set redy and all and out of nowhere this disease snuck up on me and basically hold my mind hodstage.
fukiung migraine, sore thraot, hard to swallow and coughs.

If i do have copivd ill curse the powers wiht the ten seals of hell and lay another holy damnation upon his soul

I'm actualkly a cerfified priest so I can do that shit. bless houses, graves and people, you name it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back