maxresdefault.jpg
End of their fight

main-qimg-fec0416544446d921618081ea1ca0a68

Accurate depiction

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
First half is Holland and Stange being incompetent
Yea Strange has the ability to erase, memories.

He use the most stupid and complicated one instead of hitting the root and easier solution to digest..

Like just erase people's memory of mysterio revealing or mysterio actually knowing spiderman's identity. No time shenanigan needed, Same answer, different solution which is easier to do because mysterio is already dead. Instead he opt to erase spiderman from everyone's memory.

:kannasip

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The movie had horrible flaws in the plot

The first act was slow as shit. Nostalgia can only bump it up so far, it’s definitely not the best Spider-Man movie to come out like people say

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
The movie had horrible flaws in the plot

The first act was slow as shit. Nostalgia can only bump it up so far, it’s definitely not the best Spider-Man movie to come out like people say
Also that shit where andrew save MJ, that is some good nostalgia shit but they should have left it to Tom Holland he needed that moment considering that's going to be the final time MJ would know she got saved by Tom Holland.

:kannasip Let's add to this, It's so obvious Ned and MJ ain't going to remember Tom Holland Peter,

It was right smacked at the middle of the movie.

When Ned and MJ was trying to search for Peter, They found 2 different version of Spiderman.

It's true that they are all spiderman, but all 3 of them are different Peter Parker and the 2 only really has remember Holland as Spiderman rather than actually who he is as Peter Parker, Hence they picked a different Peter Parker every time until Tobey reminded them of where he would go if he ever felt the need to be alone.

:kannasip Like they already spelt to us that Ned and MJ is friends with Spiderman and not with Peter Parker.

Last edited:

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Starting my marathon of Spiderman films with of course the original Rami one and it reminds me how underrated it is and what an excellent origin film it is as well as a great film in general. 2 of course improved on almost everything but it had a great foundation to begin with and that helps me to appreciate how Rami knocked it out of the part the first time and proceeded to do it again even higher in the next one.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Starting my marathon of Spiderman films with of course the original Rami one and it reminds me how underrated it is and what an excellent origin film it is as well as a great film in general. 2 of course improved on almost everything but it had a great foundation to begin with and that helps me to appreciate how Rami knocked it out of the part the first time and proceeded to do it again even higher in the next one.

100% Agreed

Raimi Spider-Man 1 and 2 > All other Spider-Man movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back