OBD-Themed XenForo Add-On

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I am thinking about creating themed-specific add-ons with possible support for Discord bot creation in the future. I spoke to @Dead Lock, since I am his dupe and all, and he directed me to a few people. Instead of sending a group PM, how about we discuss the concept, requirements, opinions, etc here? Is this something that could go somewhere if we built it out properly? I ask for your take on this idea, OBD'ers clark

Sigismund

Do you mean like a Xenoforums integration with the Wiki since that's being worked on again?

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Not sure really; I remember someone mentioning it before regarding creating some custom stuff, but if nothing else is needed, that's fine.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
spoke to @Dead Lock, since I am his dupe and all

you need to correct that lad, after the recent reveals regarding jakk lock

that dupecetion joke didn't pass the meme meter test, and even if you wanted to talk, in banhalla the wifi ain't enough for skype calls :mjlol

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
you need to correct that lad, after the recent reveals regarding jakk lock

that dupecetion joke didn't pass the meme meter test, and even if you wanted to talk, in banhalla the wifi ain't enough for skype calls :mjlol
omae wa

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

giphy.gif

pictured; the obd giving thumbs up to ral lock for his effort, despite his outdated dupe software :mjpls

• Skully
Reactions: Ral

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I can't really think of anything else for add-ons though I've told Ral having the ability to see who replied in a thread like on NF would be nice

Reactions: Ral
Back