OBD Wrestling

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Subscribe to the channel - click here.

I will be uploading older matches this week. Hopefully Brawl on the weekend?

Mein says the Color Wars episodes should be easier to make like the World Tournament episodes were to start the year, so look for two a week hopefully.

We've entered the most important time on our wrestling calendar. The Road to the biggest event, Ragnarok starts with the next episode.

Thanks to Nihilus for all his efforts.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Thank you and Nihilus for all that you've done, here's hoping now that we're free from German oppression OBD Wrestling can thrive and grow even more with this new site and it's new members.

Reactions: Odd

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Thank you and Nihilus for all that you've done, here's hoping now that we're free from German oppression OBD Wrestling can thrive and grow even more with this new site and it's new members.
Sticking this QUALITY thread, nice work mate.
Be sure to tell people about it. OBD Wrestling is entering its most important and intense time of the year.

The weather might be getting colder during Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas time, but that's when OBD Wrestling is at its HOTTEST!

Darth Nihilus

Lord of SERVANTS
V.I.P. Member
Most likely will have to wait until next week to purchase one. Didn't make enough but that doesn't mean I can't stack cheese while I wait.

I may buy another HD to see if it will help but I'd rather not wait for another ticking time bomb to blow up in the middle of recording some quality shit.

I'll eventually get the 5, but I'm not in a major hurry. I'm getting overtime again this week so every little bit helps .

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Untitled551_20211012104841.png

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
On the plus side, these episodes should be easy to make like the tournament's were, so we might be on a two episode schedule until Outworld. HOPEFULLY that will be by mid-November now.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
We should finally be back on air tomorrow or Monday. I assume you all have things to do on Halloween so that's why I'm keeping Monday open.

2 episodes per week like in the world tournament is my aim for this season until after Outworld, and to make up for the lost time.

Back