OBD Wrestling

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
After finally catching up I hope I can be there for the next show but I am not going to be on time if it is on the weekdays thanks to my new schedule at work. Hope it is on a weekend.

Reactions: Ral

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The go-home Brawl to Outworld will be tonight. It's Christmas Eve but we hope you can make it. It's one of the best Brawls we've ever done.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The go-home Brawl to Outworld will be tonight. It's Christmas Eve but we hope you can make it. It's one of the best Brawls we've ever done.
I think it's best to put it up later seeing as how most people should have the week off thanks to the holidays plus it being a weekend.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think it's best to put it up later seeing as how most people should have the week off thanks to the holidays plus it being a weekend.
Unfortunately we're in a rush. We want to get to Outworld and Ragnarok before the end of the year so expect a roller coaster week.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I know I heard you guys say tonight will be the next episode, but can it be possible to at least have it be on Friday instead? I still have not fully caught up on the past two episodes and if Ragnarok still comes on Saturday would it be possible to just have the pre-show be on Friday so you can still keep the schedule on?

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Hey guys. OBD New Years will delayed until sometime next week. I know some of you guys prefer we do shows on the weekend and that's what we've been doing for. I haven't been feeling good these past few days which has put a hinder on our schedule which I apologize for. I just need some rest. Brawl is definitely coming though, and a lot of things are going to be changing this year. Luckily, with my new job I have more vacation days so this year will be more of a fruitful one for all of the fans of our show.

Sorry about all of the confusion.

Back