Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
His color is blue was he the werewolf?

well anyway I'll take it woo
No, I was just looking for a color that wasn't green like town. Nep Nep and Mystic were both hostile independents, just like Byakuya was SK. If you want to look at it this way:

Mafia:

- Wad
- Ral
- Yub-Yub/Gogeta

Anti-town and mafia:

- Byakuya

Anti-town:

- Nep Nep
- Mystic

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
If Wad really bullied Yub out of playing mafia here i'll never forgive him
That's not bullying at any rate. Yub-Yub had a lynch bandwagon on him and no one was going to throw themselves into the crosshairs just to save Yub-Yub right at the start of the game, he just went inactive and Gogeta was subbed in for him.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
That's not bullying at any rate. Yub-Yub had a lynch bandwagon on him and no one was going to throw themselves into the crosshairs just to save Yub-Yub right at the start of the game, he just went inactive and Gogeta was subbed in for him.
Wad is the reason he had a bandwagon on him

Gogeta

Kind of homo (no homo) of Wad to not change the vote when i subbed in
And the others

Honestly though i am fully content with just blaming Trin
I love the kind of host that will actually just kill me

Anyways GGs all
I might join another soon

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
yeah, i fucked up adding a third mafia
or an SK, but i legit added the SK because mystic opened his big mouth about being spooked and it gave me an opportunity to YOLO it

sorry this was such a frustrating game for all involved

special thanks to hunter for co-hosting and taking the reigns for me, irl shit fucked so much shit up for me >_>
and special thanks for gogeta for being a champ and subbing in and tolerating my massive oversight after being killed off immediately
and daw for being a homie
echo for being a force to reckon with by his activity levels alone

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
yeah, i fucked up adding a third mafia
or an SK, but i legit added the SK because mystic opened his big mouth about being spooked and it gave me an opportunity to YOLO it

sorry this was such a frustrating game for all involved

special thanks to hunter for co-hosting and taking the reigns for me, irl shit fucked so much shit up for me >_>
and special thanks for gogeta for being a champ and subbing in and tolerating my massive oversight after being killed off immediately
and daw for being a homie
echo for being a force to reckon with by his activity levels alone
Game was not frustrating for me at all

Reactions: Ral

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Game was not frustrating for me at all
also assuming he’s not just your dupe (:caticon), yub logged in and posted in the mafia convo
so he didn’t get run off
it was just strategy
albeit waf is pretty naturally aggressive, he just wanted to see if he was gonna outlast day 1 or not
unfortunately another vet took a very good shot lmao

Reactions: Odd

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
also assuming he’s not just your dupe (:caticon), yub logged in and posted in the mafia convo
so he didn’t get run off
it was just strategy
albeit waf is pretty naturally aggressive, he just wanted to see if he was gonna outlast day 1 or not
I would take a bullet for Yub-Yub

• Support

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
so he didn’t get run off
it was just strategy

can you invite me to mafia chats

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Vote Lynch Mystic: Ultra, Sigismund, Yoshi, Ruffles (4)
Not voted: Mystic

Lynch result: @~Mystic Serenade~ (JOAT) is lynched. Town survives and wins!

TOWN WINS!
Good job to @Ultra, @Ruffles, @Sigismund, and @Yoshi!

Everyone else, thank you for playing: and special thank you to @The Hunter & @Trinity for hosting!

@~Mystic Serenade~
@Byakuya
@Daw
@Ekkologix
@Gogeta
@Nep Nep
@Odd
@Phenom
@Ral
@Sigismund
@Ultra
@Yoshi
@Yub-Yub

@Xadlin

Starting with this game, top three players + hosts/and or co-hosts will receive points that can be gained and used in the future for special rewards and prizes. Therefore:
- Ultra
- Ruffles
- Sigismund
will all receive 3 mafia activity points (AP) for finishing in top place as well as Trinity and Hunter for being the hosts.
2 AP will be awarded to Yoshi and ~Mystic Serenade~ as runner ups.
1 ap will be attributed to all other players.

We want to encourage activity and games within the mafia section, more games, more players, more posting, and interactions will see people win special rewards/prizes like temporarily bigger avatars, username effects, and other such things.

Thank you all. This was very fun!
this was bastard asfk

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Ral i kept thinking one of u sigis and mystic has to be scum meaning the other 2 are town

so kept jumping between 3 of u like a maniac

whaddyaknow setup is bastard and 2 of u are scum and the only town in u refuse to analyze my posts :blobcry

wasted entire day jumping from scum to another scum just cuz i thought 2 of them had to be town so dont wanna mislynch lmfao

Emil

V.I.P. Member
No, I was just looking for a color that wasn't green like town. Nep Nep and Mystic were both hostile independents, just like Byakuya was SK. If you want to look at it this way:

Mafia:

- Wad
- Ral
- Yub-Yub/Gogeta

Anti-town and mafia:

- Byakuya

Anti-town:

- Nep Nep
- Mystic
its mafia, serial, and wolves lol

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Ah man...

IDK why I couldn’t make up my mind about Sigismund. I think the fact that I already suspected him and Mystic and knew that Ultra and Ruffles were innocent and that I was obviously innocent threw me off. And I thought he might have actually been a wolf that could win in a final three and that he tricked Ultra so he could win.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
this was bastard asfk
i didn’t actually know what a bastard game was and my deepest and sincere apologies
(the only bastard action from my hosting that took place was putting in an SK and i do apologize, i have history with mystic)

otherwise i assure you it wasn’t for my mere amusement and i do feel really bad it went like this, especially the dayphases getting out of hand

“ However, the line between the two tends to be dangerously thin. If players called your game "bastard" when you were not actively trying to make it one, you should consider getting your next setup looked over by better reviewers.”
noted

so my initial plan, before everything irl fell apart and i made the mistake of adding bya as SK for my entertainment, was this:
3 mafia, 2 wolves

i thought to give the game balance was to use vets and newbies in both of those above roles.

1) i did not want to rely solely on game mechanics once i realized daw actually was willing to sign up and play (and i deeply appreciate it)
i paired him with two complete newbies- ral’s performance so admittedly unexpected and i underestimated him lasting, overestimated manny lasting - to give a more balanced approach for the mafia team.
2) newbies have better chances of being dead giveaways even if they are coached (next time this is a host decision on me if i am to be trusted again, i will make it a role no coaching is allowed) by common slips and projections (which ral eventually did toward the end)
3) putting a vet + newb in werewolf alignments also was supposed to give it balance aswell, disregarding mechanics
4) i tried hard to make sure the mechanics weren’t too OP but mystic was, that’s something i will also note. again, sorry
5) i also had an minor oversight when realizing i didn’t realize GFs themselves aren’t always bullet proof and i didn’t specify to daw that he was. luckily i made the correct choice to atone for my own sins in this case by not giving him the bullet proof buff. arguably, this also caused an imbalance and made it much easier for mafia to be picked off one by one becuase only newbs were left to defend and gogeta got killed immediately (didn’t realize it til vote counting. kicking myself for it)

so i kind of based it around history and veterans and their deductive abilities and skills and knowledge, with the powers just being a cherry on top
and newb players to balance it out

ruffles also did very good, even if he was confused, and he’s gonna shape up to be an excellent mafia player imo

so:
my games probably shouldn’t be balanced by veterans and newbies, but i find that mechanics alone don’t carry the games and the players themselves do
for a vanilla game, this is inappropriate and it should’ve been simple

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Ah man...

IDK why I couldn’t make up my mind about Sigismund. I think the fact that I already suspected him and Mystic and knew that Ultra and Ruffles were innocent and that I was obviously innocent threw me off. And I thought he might have actually been a wolf that could win in a final three and that he tricked Ultra so he could win.
I think Ral’s deception also contributed to your skepticism toward who is who in the game.
Although props to sticking to your homies—it’s a good quality to have—just not in Mafia, unless you’re under the same alignment or have to be the sacrifice.

Ral also using you as social capital was a good play, too.

It would have shaken me up aswell as a newbie, making me incredibly doubtful of the alignments and incredibly paranoid like Ekko.

Thanks for contributing to the game, I would love to see more of you in the Turbo games. You’ll get the hang of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back