How would you Rank them

Sweet Commanders-Katakuri, Smoothie, Cracker
All Stars- King, Queen, Jack
Straw Hat- Zoro, Sanji, Jimbei
White Beard- Marco, Jozu, Vista

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Hard to say for Jozu and Vista as you only have Marineford with Aokiji and Mihawk to work from while Doffy similarly fucked with Jozu and we all know how well that'd of gone on Punk Hazard between him and Aokiji.

Smoothie is a giant unknown, should be above Cracker, but Cracker vs Doffy is a decent debate so... Katakuri has the fact Big Mom did need at least a regular coating of CoA to block a Kong Gun going for him? Doesn't hurt to consider a amnesiac Big Mom without that much took down Queen? I don't really figure Kaido legit one shot Luffy given the nature of CoC and Luffy was in general not remotely close to death from that one shot anyway like he ended up being just before achieving Gear 5.

Its probably the Straw Hats right now? Hard to really say for sure.

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
SHs seem like the strongest DC-wise, at least in Zoro and Sanji's case. Jinbe is harder to rank but he's probably up there too seeing his performances against top tiers + his CoA being too hard for an F6. There's also the fact the crew is much smaller than the rest, so they'll probably compensate by having above average members like in the Redhair's case.

IMO it's: SHs > WBPs > All Stars > SCs

Proto234

Distinguished
SHs seems to the best as of now.
Probably they along with RHP are the best since both focusing more on quality rather than quantity (iirc it's stated that RHP is the most balanced compared to the other Yonkou groups)

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
My personal opinion. I have Sanji and Zoro above Marco.

But since we are by feats, I think it's
Zoro
Marco
KING
Katakuri
Sanji
Jozu
Queen
Smoothie?
Jimbei
Vista.
Cracker
Jack

So I say SH/WB/kaidou/Big Mom.

I think Ace novel said Big Mom had the strongest crew. However I think that's just overall number of quality fighters.

When Katakuri comes back Big Mom will be above Kaidou.

Back