One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Well.

For about 15 years I have been reading One Piece weekly. Spoilers every week for 15 years. Won't lie to you I had lots of fun with the chapters discussion and everything.

But because this is the last saga, and I want to enjoy it more. I have decided to not read spoilers the rest of the way through. I want to be surprised now when stuff comes out. And I do t want the major reveals to be spoiled for me. I want to be shocked.

It's not really a big deal, but I wanted to let people here know.
makes sense to me

i pick and choose when ill read them, if something sounds really important like 1044 I avoid them (though I did leap on the first low quality scans that were available in the middle of the week lol)

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Hilariously enough I started somewhat combing through them and spoiled some of the latest chapters for myself after years of never dabbling in spoilers and while also telling myself I won't even ask for hints form those who read them, let alone read them myself...I just can't help it :catcry

Last edited:

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I just realized I've never out thought into endgame opponents except Luffy and Zoro you guys have any thoughts on final opponents for other SH or mainstay characters like Law, Kidd, Garp ect

I just realized I've never out thought into endgame opponents except Luffy and Zoro you guys have any thoughts on final opponents for other SH or mainstay characters like Law, Kidd, Garp ect
I always thought that Kizaru would be a great opponent for Sanji

but there are so many characters I really don’t know.

With Robin it might be Katarina Devon. Although thematically it might be a character that was part of the buster call from Ohara or some shit. I don’t know.

Sanji can be either Vinsmoke Judge, Kizaru, Aramaki, or maybe Burgess with a Devil Fruit

Jimbe. I really don’t know. Maybe Aramaki because he’s a racist that is the opposite of his own ideals? Maybe one of the Gorosei? It has to be someone that essentially represents the prejudices against Fishmen. Maybe Avalo Pizarro as the Currupt King might be a huge racist.

With Franky, it can be either San Juan Wolf, it can also be Vegapunk if he turns out to be evil (unlikely)

With Ussop it’s definitely either Van Auger or his dad. Although you can make a good argument that Ussop taking down a giant like San Juan Wolf might come full circle from his admiration of Elbaf Warriors + him finally becoming a brave warrior of the sea

Nami I’m not even sure she’s gonna get an opponent. Maybe Arlong comes back to the story and fights an upgraded Nami? Devon? Not really sure

Brook isn’t getting an opponent. Has he ever gotten an actual opponent in an Ennis Lobby fashion?

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I always thought that Kizaru would be a great opponent for Sanji

but there are so many characters I really don’t know.

With Robin it might be Katarina Devon. Although thematically it might be a character that was part of the buster call from Ohara or some shit. I don’t know.

Sanji can be either Vinsmoke Judge, Kizaru, Aramaki, or maybe Burgess with a Devil Fruit

Jimbe. I really don’t know. Maybe Aramaki because he’s a racist that is the opposite of his own ideals? Maybe one of the Gorosei? It has to be someone that essentially represents the prejudices against Fishmen. Maybe Avalo Pizarro as the Currupt King might be a huge racist.

With Franky, it can be either San Juan Wolf, it can also be Vegapunk if he turns out to be evil (unlikely)

With Ussop it’s definitely either Van Auger or his dad. Although you can make a good argument that Ussop taking down a giant like San Juan Wolf might come full circle from his admiration of Elbaf Warriors + him finally becoming a brave warrior of the sea

Nami I’m not even sure she’s gonna get an opponent. Maybe Arlong comes back to the story and fights an upgraded Nami? Devon? Not really sure

Brook isn’t getting an opponent. Has he ever gotten an actual opponent in an Ennis Lobby fashion?
I like that Jimbei is Racist Hunter Jimbei :mjlol

But yea Brook kinda just gets in random skirmishes I can't remember if he actually fought someone besides Linlin in WCI

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Bonney has a lower bounty than everyone but Chopper.

Poor Chopper. :mjlol
Because Independent Captains have a hard time increasing their bounties.

Depending on whether or not Kidd was already Awakened, he was at Minimal YC1 while having the same bounty as Black Maria

Back