One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
- Gear 5 Luffy vs. Awakened Zoan Lucci

- Lucci's Awakened form resembles a big cat with a mix of Chopper's Monster Point and Who's Who Zoan.

- The fight is in Tom and Jerry's style.

- Luffy overwhelms and terrifies Lucci.

- Akainu holds back Kizaru from going to Egghead Island.

>Luffy Defeats and KO's Lucci.

>And A little bit of Lore that you will like

@OtherGalaxy

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
i never liked lucci

i think enies lobby is great and luffy vs lucci is a fantastic fight, but i never cared for cp9 as characters much
Lucci at the end of the chapter wants to leave the Island because of how bad he has been treated. (Because of Luffy's Strength and Power)

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I Wonder if Luffy even used CoC or if he just humiliated the shit out of Lucci using basic G5 making him rethink his entire life

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Damn, according to some providers, Lucci looked as bad as that dog from HxH by the end of the chapter

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Baby Hawk was able to cut a mountain and part of an island. Only to go toe to toe with CP0. :mjpls

Looks like solid scaling for me.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Live look at Rob vs. LUFFY.

jerry-tom.gif

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
All things given, Lucci seems to be at least YC3 without using Awakening. He probably still can stomp Kaku who's a Masked Agent just like Maha who double KO'd Izo. I actually Give Lucci the edge over Jack here since he has an internal damage attack.

With Awakening and it's Stats increase plus insane stamina and recovery, he's easily above YC1.

Back