One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I usually don't dive too deep into skrimish piece.

But Rob Lucci is getting outclasses by G5 Luffy, but still keeping up.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Also, Luffy opponent privilege is real

Lucci has Awakening while Kaku is standing there like an idiot and Jabura apparently was not even good enough to be in CP0.

Luffy Piece is real

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Well we don't know if Jabura is a Cp0 or not. Just Lucci, Kaku, Blueno, and Kalphia.
Oda flatout only allowed Blueno and Khalifa there because of fanservice but insisted that they shouldn't be masked agents. Oda probably only wants Kaku and Lucci and Comic Relief Spandam in CP0 , wouldn't be surprised if Blueno and Khalifa will never be shown in the Manga, especially as Stussy is the "official" female of the group.

Jabura was also potrayed as a Degenerate Boomer butthurt about the younger Lucci and Kaku surpassing him, and recently was revealed to have stolen the Moving Tekkai from Who's Who . Oda doesn't view him like he views Kaku and Lucci honestly.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It depends in where the DF thing is going.

But I do know that Rob Lucci got a serious upgrade.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I have to know more of what "Wish" did to conjure DF. Is it imagination power? Did all humans have this power? Was it a tree who had this power?

What about mother Nature? The series implies that this is an actual person and not a nature. Truly some weird end game mythology. Vegapunk says everything from the past is much more advance. So we might have a science vs. Magic thing going on here.

As for feats themselves. Now I don't buy into Skrimish piece as much as the next guy. But Rob Lucci is incredible fast and strong. Now he's not Gear t strong. As he lost all of the blows he seemed to have with Luffy. I don't take G5 Luffy being what was needed for Lucci. I think it's just a writers point so all the SHs can see him. Also it have to one of the best panels in the series.

Gear 5 seems to be pretty unreliable in the sense that he doesn’t seem to take fights as seriosly as Luffy would normally take it

I noticed it in his fight against Kaido, but Lucci getting to hit Sentomaru like that just confirms it to me.

Luffy is way too happy and leaves himself open alot more. He doesn’t seem to actually have any trouble with Lucci.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
the only disappointment this chapter is I was kinda hoping g5 wouldn't be usable at will (yet) so that we'd get another silly gear 4 form in the future like tankman

everything else about this chapter sounds fun, and ive liked this arc a lot in general already

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Gear 5 seems to be pretty unreliable in the sense that he doesn’t seem to take fights as seriosly as Luffy would normally take it

I noticed it in his fight against Kaido, but Lucci getting to hit Sentomaru like that just confirms it to me.

Luffy is way too happy and leaves himself open alot more. He doesn’t seem to actually have any trouble with Lucci.
In literally one panel Luffy fell asleep against Rob Lucci lol

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
G5 Luffy sand baggin right now probably next chapter though Lucci will show something off against Luffy was wondering if Zoro, Jimbei and Sanji will clash with the minis and what Kizaru will do

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Live look at Rob vs. LUFFY.

jerry-tom.gif
fetchimage

Last edited:

Great Potato

Preeminent
Also, Luffy opponent privilege is real

Lucci has Awakening while Kaku is standing there like an idiot and Jabura apparently was not even good enough to be in CP0.

Luffy Piece is real

I like to imagine Jabra was just the only one with enough self-respect to not come crawling back up to the WG after getting screwed by them at the end of EL. I believe Film Red revealed Blueno and Kalifa to be CP-0, so it shouldn't have been a matter of level for him to join.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
This chapter was probably my third favorite chapter of the year. Was excellent.

After G5 revelation and Kid and Law beat Mom chapters.

Back