One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Wasn't it said he could split the ice continent? Why would that be about old chinjao?
Because Sai only beat Old Chinjao, not the Prime One.

Yeah it was stated he has the technique power but that just means he has the tools to do it. Doesn't say if he actually can or not yet.

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Yeah i'm pretty sure it was outright stated he could do it, not just that he has the technique.
Don't remember that other part tho, but it could be true. Still i don't think Chinjao is YC level, his bounty is pretty standard for vet/F6 level characters, and like i said, you could draw a parallel between Luffy and Garp's attacks.

Edit: coulnd't find the mangaplus one but most other translations i read do say it

https://v12.mkklcdnv6tempv4.com/img...ter_771_sai_leader_of_the_happo_navy/13-o.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
It would also make continental high tiers more consistent i guess

I vaguely recall Pica being portrayed to be > Chinjao, Elizabello, Sai, etc too, and Zoro stomped him.

Last edited:

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
You could just argue these abilities vary in speed depending on their users power
people like Nami or even BM can still tag people with their lightning despite being way faster than in-verse lightning timers
and Kizaru will probably still be portrayed as a speedster despite SHs dodging light since EL

I mean I believe that is the case, because whenever Enel show us up again, I don't think he will just be at the same speed he was before. But doesn't this cause a problem for using Lightning or Light for speed calcs? If Marco and Riley got relative speeds for intercepting Kizaru, would those calcs still be valid if his lasers don't have to go at just the speed of light?

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Nah. I think it'll just be Kizaru is just FTL.

I think the attacks are at that speed but the Character themselves can move faster?

Idk, Oda probably doesn't know either. Since he himself said Nami was lightspeed for dodging Enels lightning.

It's also not like we have to worry about it too much. If Sanj8 was like Doflamingo level maybe, but Sanji can decimate like 3 flamingos now so.

Who knows. My personal preference is to keep things as they are. And then once Kizaru is done fighting soon see how it goes.

Because Sai only beat Old Chinjao, not the Prime One.
I know this was a day ago but Chinjao said he is powerful enough to split the continent with his Drill Leg

onepiecechapters_771_14.jpg

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Thanks

So what's the consensus for the non-Monster Trio SHs stats?

IMO, for Usopp and Nami it should be:

-Wall level & superhuman in Arlong Park (don't remember much of them in that arc beyond Usopp fighting Chew who should be more or less ~ your average fishman)

-Small town & supersonic in Alabasta (that one Wapol subordinate had a 1 KT feat and Chopper beat him. Usopp later tagteamed with him against Mr 4 so he isn't exactly far from him statwise)

-City & mhs in Skypea (usopp was tanking shit that could damage Luffy and Sanji so again, he isn't that far statwise. Both had mhs feats during the arc)

-City & sub-rel in Enies Lobby (self-explanatory for Usopp, Nami is stronger than him and beat Khalifa who wasn't too far from Blueno's Douriki)

-way higher in Thriller Bark (they would scale to a portion of Oars's shit i think and by extensión scale from the Numbers but idk how much exactly)

-Continent & relativistic from Whole Cake onwards or so (Nami's DC is no joke and she could keep up with the fight between Luffy and Cracker. Usopp is harder to justify but his durability at least is at this level seeing his fight against Ulti)

Nah. I think it'll just be Kizaru is just FTL.

I think the attacks are at that speed but the Character themselves can move faster?

Idk, Oda probably doesn't know either. Since he himself said Nami was lightspeed for dodging Enels lightning.

It's also not like we have to worry about it too much. If Sanj8 was like Doflamingo level maybe, but Sanji can decimate like 3 flamingos now so.

Who knows. My personal preference is to keep things as they are. And then once Kizaru is done fighting soon see how it goes.

I mean I believe that is the case, because whenever Enel show us up again, I don't think he will just be at the same speed he was before. But doesn't this cause a problem for using Lightning or Light for speed calcs? If Marco and Riley got relative speeds for intercepting Kizaru, would those calcs still be valid if his lasers don't have to go at just the speed of light?

It'll just work like how it works for BC, where they were lightspeed, but now are just FTL+ from anything new that comes.

Thanks

-Wall level & superhuman in Arlong Park (don't remember much of them in that arc beyond Usopp fighting Chew who should be more or less ~ your average fishman)

-Small town & supersonic in Alabasta (that one Wapol subordinate had a 1 KT feat and Chopper beat him. Usopp later tagteamed with him against Mr 4 so he isn't exactly far from him statwise)

-City & mhs in Skypea (usopp was tanking shit that could damage Luffy and Sanji so again, he isn't that far statwise. Both had mhs feats during the arc)

-City & sub-rel in Enies Lobby (self-explanatory for Usopp, Nami is stronger than him and beat Khalifa who wasn't too far from Blueno's Douriki)

-way higher in Thriller Bark (they would scale to a portion of Oars's shit i think and by extensión scale from the Numbers but idk how much exactly)

-Continent & relativistic from Whole Cake onwards or so (Nami's DC is no joke and she could keep up with the fight between Luffy and Cracker. Usopp is harder to justify but his durability at least is at this level seeing his fight against Ulti)
Arlong is small town level. That was the East blue, Alabasta is small city and in later arcs the city level feats just got slightly bigger. As for speed from skypiea above we've reached a consensus to give them sub-rel from foxy.

Edit: Noticed you were talking about non monster trio, honestly I don't know :mjlol

Thanks

Jinbe is at Yonko Commander tier imo. He should scale to the Vice Captain surviving Whitebeard’s attack

he’s the fourth strongest Strawhat iirc

Back