One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I'm going to have to read the chapter tomorrow since I have work Friday morning. Better that way, tbh. Less time to accidentally come across scans while browsing the internet :maybe

Great Potato

Preeminent
fraudmiral stocks are plummeting as we speak :tupac

Honestly, this chapter did a lot to clean the stain off their image

-Fujitora was sandbagging the whole fight because he wanted the Revos to succeed free the slaves
-Morley and Karasu were able to escape because Ryokugyu and Fujitora started clashing with each-other
-The bandages we had seen on Fujitora were not inflicted by any of the Revolutionary officers, but from fighting another Admiral

It covered just about all of the bases on how Morley and Karasu could run up on them and live to tell the tale. Issho is now clean of "struggled against Revo" allegations, and Oda hammered home that Ryokugyu could hardly move without endangering the Celestial Dragons.

Morley still looks good, but there's a major asterisk on his performance to preserve Aramaki's cred. Karasu performance is now basically negligible take as a legitimate showing, but he probably scales somewhere in the ballpark of Morley regardless.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Honestly, this chapter did a lot to clean the stain off their image

-Fujitora was sandbagging the whole fight because he wanted the Revos to succeed free the slaves
-Morley and Karasu were able to escape because Ryokugyu and Fujitora started clashing with each-other
-The bandages we had seen on Fujitora were not inflicted by any of the Revolutionary officers, but from fighting another Admiral

It covered just about all of the bases on how Morley and Karasu could run up on them and live to tell the tale. Issho is now clean of "struggled against Revo" allegations, and Oda hammered home that Ryokugyu could hardly move without endangering the Celestial Dragons.

Morley still looks good, but there's a major asterisk on his performance to preserve Aramaki's cred. Karasu performance is now basically negligible take as a legitimate showing, but he probably scales somewhere in the ballpark of Morley regardless.
i never thought they looked bad to begin with since that other chapter was clear neither could go all out for risk of fucking up Mariejois. It was clear they were fighting at a handicap

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Imu finger Diffing Sabo vs Kaido one shotting Boundman
Which was more impressive?

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Tbh

If Sabo as so much as made Imu sweat, the One Piece fanbase would shit on Imu for all

Imu coin is probably the safest investment after Luffy.

Y'all gonna eat your words up when this happens.

luffy-vs-saturn-and-the-incident-that-will-shock-the-world-v0-yhyinzopezna1.jpg

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I think the Gorosei might be a direct extension of Imu's will. Or, perhaps, they're legendary Void Century warriors that maybe fought for Joyboy and Imu had mastered CoC and turned them into puppets literally conquering their will. Similar to black blades - a permanent extension of one's will that perhaps provides objects with sentience.

Back