One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Great Potato

Preeminent
Arc is going to be exciting because Vegapunk and Bonney at the forefront is going to mean a massive amount of exposition.

Bonney should have a lot of insight on the darker side of Government, Vegapunk going to let us in on the secrets behind Devil Fruits and lineage factor, and both are associated with Kuma so we're going to finally get answers on what the deal was with him.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yes. Franky did tell us that the SHs owe Kuma great debt.

And considering Bonney is with them now. I think the SHs are going to repay that debt.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
GOAT chapter. Luffy's reply to Bonney when asked about his wanted poster was incredible.

I don't buy that girl being the actual Vegapunk. She has "Punk 02" on onesie. As I said on the fanverse thread - I'd be more inclined to think they're actually a family of geniuses if she didn't say they refer to her as their scientifc genius, which makes it sound like she's THE Dr. Vegapunk. So now I'm more inclined to believe she's some sort of robot/cyborg sent in to do Vegapunk's dirty work for him because he's mostly just busy in his lab on his off-time from being an Admiral :maybe

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

Never forget this classic.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
A+ (Scale 6.8 Petatons, 0.419C)
Marco the Phoenix
King the Wildfire
"Captain" Eustass Kidd (Rooftop)
"Surgeon of Death" Trafalgar D Water Law (Rooftop)
Charlotte Katakuri
"Chaton" Tokikake
"Momosugi" Gion
"Dragon Claw" Sabo (Dressrosa)
"Pirate Hunter" Roronoa Zoro (Rooftop)
"Strawhat" Monkey D. Luffy (WCI)

"Black Leg" Vinsmoke Sanji (Post Wano)
"Sir" Crocodile (Post Wano)
"Pirate Empress" Boa Hancock
"CP0" Rob Lucci
"Yami Yami" Blackbeard
Vice Admiral John the Giant

A
Queen the Plague
Charlotte Smoothie
Diamond Jozu
"Soba Mask" Sanji
"Sulong" Nekomamushi
"Sulong" Inuarashi
"Warden" Magellan
"Vice Warden" Shiryuu of the Rain (Preskip)
"Massacre Soldier" Killer (Rooftop)

A-
"Heavenly Demon" Doflamingo
Charlotte Cracker
Vice Admiral Ronse
"Queen of Kambaka" Ivankov
"Flowers" Vista
Charlotte Perospero
Jack the Drought
"Ruler of the Day" Inu
"Ruler of the Night" Neko
"Strongest Monster in Kuri" Ashura Doji
"Firefox" Kine'Mon (Wano)
"First Son of the Sea" Jimbei (Wano)
"The Magician" Basil Hawkins
"Surgeon of Death" Trafalgar D Water Law (Dressrosa)
"Strawhat" Monkey D Luffy (Dressrosa)

Somewhere in A tier probably, he's only shown to fight in his Dragon form, his bite was able to hurt Kaido's Dragon form a bit, and his Boro Breath was able to burn Green Bull's body when Raizo's fire couldn't. So above the Scabbards. I can see King beating Momo, but Queen would lose, not because he's that much weaker per se, but because he would be taking Momo too lightly and would take serious damage from his Boro Breath

Last edited:

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Just realized Kizaru is literally made out of photons which is why he can hover to begin with, which means he could move at the speed of light even with his physical apperance intact.

Back