One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think the Gorosei might be a direct extension of Imu's will. Or, perhaps, they're legendary Void Century warriors that maybe fought for Joyboy and Imu had mastered CoC and turned them into puppets literally conquering their will. Similar to black blades - a permanent extension of one's will that perhaps provides objects with sentience.
You are the definition of a One Piece fan.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Imu seems to have an actual "ink" ability
If he really is a reality warper, then him being able to Madara Top tiers becomes a huge possibility

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Imu is the God of the moon, Nika is the Sun God and Blackbeard is the shadow cast by their light.

Luffy shares his will and dreams with people, Imu imposes them.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
oh i just realized Imu attacked Cobra with what looks like a stereotypical devil’s tail

so if Luffy=Nika maybe Imu really does have the Sea Devil fruit, probably isn’t the Sea Devil like many believed, but it could be another unique mythical zoan

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
oh i just realized Imu attacked Cobra with what looks like a stereotypical devil’s tail

so if Luffy=Nika maybe Imu really does have the Sea Devil fruit, probably isn’t the Sea Devil like many believed, but it could be another unique mythical zoan
the water logia... is real

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Thinking about it, what if Divine Departure is a technique created by the D clan? D could stand for Divine, and the Devil Fruits are an attempt by Imu and his kind to replicate that level of power, an additional extension of Imu's/his clan's will gone out of control. They're not only dangerous because they make you vulnerable to water, but because they make you vulnerable to being controlled by Imu and/or the 5 Elders, since they're all extensions of one source of will, something which only Ds and/or people with CoC are proficient at defending against.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Thinking about it, what if Divine Departure is a technique created by the D clan? D could stand for Divine, and the Devil Fruits are an attempt by Imu and his kind to replicate that level of power, an additional extension of Imu's/his clan's will gone out of control. They're not only dangerous because they make you vulnerable to water, but because they make you vulnerable to being controlled by Imu and/or the 5 Elders, since they're all extensions of one source of will, something which only Ds and/or people with CoC are proficient at defending against.
Divine departure could also just be some kind of tongue in cheek attack name on how the D are enemies to the gods and the divine are sent to “depart” by the attack

Because I’d still bet good money D is going to be “Dawn” :hm

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Pretty weird for people to try to powerscale Sabo managing to escape

of course he would escape, what a dumb thing to powerscale

are we gonna powerscale Tama tanking Dragon Kaido's attacks next?

Pretty weird for people to try to powerscale Sabo managing to escape

of course he would escape, what a dumb thing to powerscale

are we gonna powerscale Tama tanking Dragon Kaido's attacks next?
It's not about powerscaling Sabo from escaping Imu even if people make the topic about that.

Sabo is clearly YC1+ if not higher for simply being Dragon's right hand and his part in the story. He plays a key role with the real threat of the WG.

There is no world that Zoro, Croc, Boa, Lucci or Marco are above Sabo.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
It's not about powerscaling Sabo from escaping Imu even if people make the topic about that.

Sabo is clearly YC1+ if not higher for simply being Dragon's right hand and his part in the story. He plays a key role with the real threat of the WG.

There is no world that Zoro, Croc, Boa, Lucci or Marco are above Sabo.
I am not talking about Sabo
I am talking about people making "would Sabo survive a room with 6 Kaidos" to make a statement about the Gorosei or Imu

El Hermano

Acclaimed
5 week One Piece break coming up.
TAC saying "TalkOP" over and over again but nobody's posting the actual fucking source(I checked their social media page not a peep about it btw). Also, announcing such a long break less than a week before the chapter lands...with the info supposedly leaking/coming out at the same time the spoilers are supposed to come out when last time the official twitter page announced a 4 week break almost 3 weeks ahead.

Kinda sus...

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
TAC saying "TalkOP" but nobody's posting the actual fucking source. Also, announcing such a long break less than a week before the chapter lands...with the info supposedly leaking/coming out at the same time with the leaks when last time the official twitter page announced a 4 week break almost 3 weeks ahead.

Kinda sus...
it is but its been reported by multiple leakers.

I'm willing to be there is a month break.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
it is but its been reported by multiple leakers.

I'm willing to be there is a month break.
Yet, they announce this shit less than a week ahead of the supposed last chapter before the hiatus? When last time a year ago was not remotely the case. They say it's not a medical situation(thankfully)so why the last minute notice?

Back