Pets on parade

Show off your cute, and possibly not so cute, pets, whether they be of the fur, feather, or scale variety!

Here's my dog, Bella.
Ecfakgr.jpeg
You can't tell from the picture, but she has quite a loud personality.

I don't have gay pets at the moment.

Or any :catcry

But I would love to show off!

Well I technically had a jumping spider 2 months ago but I starved him to death.

His corpse is still in a small container on the drawer next to me, I can actually see him now from where I'm sitting :skully

OBSERVE MY CAT:

sQhaiyv.jpg

qtazZV8.jpg

OInpGkG.jpg
I didn't know you're a witch :hm

:hm

It sounds like there might be a story attached to this.
Actually there is...

I caught him by accident, jumpers were a common sight in the balcony for years in the past but certain cut-more-trees-for-light activities by fellow concerned neighbours shrink both their population and hunting grounds. Anyway I still get a jumper or two a week but this one was a nice looking and active male so I couldn't resist. I came up with a small experiment for him (less harsh than me freezing them in the fridge then defreeze them to see if they went blind), I will starve him a little bit and introduce a small black garden ant worker (Lasius niger) to see if he will even attempt an attack. Now you might ask yourself what's the point? Ants are considered a very undesirable prey by many insect predators, jumping spiders in particular with their excellent sight can react faster and better when they encounter one, so I put the ant in and the jumper avoided her at all costs. She was about 1/3 his size and was missing a leg yet the now starving to death jumper didn't even attempt a jump on her... The ant died in a few days and I was supposed to set him free since they can last a loooong time without food, but a small unexpected issue arouse that prevented me, I forgot. He starved to death in the following week or so.

The End

Baka

Byronic Hero
GFX Designer
I don't have gay pets at the moment.

Or any :catcry

But I would love to show off!

Well I technically had a jumping spider 2 months ago but I starved him to death.

His corpse is still in a small container on the drawer next to me, I can actually see him now from where I'm sitting :skully
bruh

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
The title of this thread sounds like an album Fantano would review

Back