Potential upgrades for the OBD wiki pages

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright. Will stay posted.
Fuck it, the mail server is gonna take a min to set up lol it's not as easy as it used to be unfortunately.

For those that want to contribute, send me a PM with the email you want me to create your account under and I'll send you back a temp password.

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Is the OBD Wiki down?
Joomla-j4-fatal.png

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him

Starting at my post #2154 as soon as the sites up again, I’ll volunteer to do some updating for the Toaru wiki page based on these revisions
In about two months, I plan to cut off the old wiki and have us officially switch over to the new one over at https://wiki.battledome.org/

The current wiki keeps filling up with cached files of the existing pages, so that's why the existing wiki is currently down lol ran out of disk space... :tchpepe

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I know it sucks to bring them up but is it possible to run the OBD wiki to whatever forum layout imitators like VBW or Omniversal wiki use?

They seem more stable than this shit

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
When is the full switch over happening, since it seems I need a new account on .js (old account uses name and not email as username)
Two months from now, hopefully! We just need more contributors to migration the current wiki articles to the new one.

Send me a PM with the email you want to use for the new wiki and I'll shoot you a temp pass too.

Back