Potential upgrades for the OBD wiki pages

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Game Mechanics is things like depleting a Star Destroyer's shields with an X-Wing despite that being impossible in universe

if they can do it in a cutscene/lore text/battle sequences that are not cases of the above it's not gameplay mechanics, that's a given

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
2018 was when i came back (before taking another year break or so) and god the MCU wank was hilarious back then. Large Planet Level Guardians. City Block level Natasha etc

Maddie

Acclaimed
Can Star (SS still pushing it) level Cell be accepted yet? At this point any lower feels like an antiquated reactionary gesture against dragon ball wank from a bygone era when people debated Mystic Gohan vs Bills

Maddie

Acclaimed
So pages I plan on working on modifying the new gods too, here is my key suggestion:

Bronze Age Emanations | Pre-Zero Hour Emanations | Pre-Infinite Crisis Emanations | Pre-Final Flashpoint Emanations | Post-Flashpoint | Godhead | Infinite Frontier

Godhead is omniversal Infinite Frontier is retardoversal and the less said about Death of the New Gods' faggotry the better, but gonna be blunt I don't see it as anything beyond multiversal tbf Starlin dun give a shit about the esotericism or complexity of the DC Comsology and does his own shit with it

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
mcu top tiers are now small planet level+? they got downgraded from large planet levels? :tupac

lmao, finally, they became raditz tier levels :mjlol

Specifically Thor/Hulk/Captain Marvel level went down, Odin/Hela/Surtr remains where they were more or less

Hammer throw also went down because the high end for that calc isn't correct - it's just forged in a star, it's not actually made of one

Last edited:

Maddie

Acclaimed
I am going to work on Superman pages. For now I wanna make a "Byrne Era" or "Pre-Zero Hour" Key which spans 1986-1994. It would probably go like "City level(?), Small Planet Level after absorbing Eradicator in the Reign of Superman"

Back