Potential upgrades for the OBD wiki pages

@Nevermind, I don’t understand why Lina Inverse’s OBD page isn’t showing even though when you edit her page, there is info.

IMG_1508.png
IMG_1507.png

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Hmmm..............................

Maybe I'll need to ask the host. I've had these problems before. Might have to delete the old profile and create another one.

Created these profiles.

@Nevermind I also restored Lina Inverse's profile by unlinking everything and adding them back in. It might have been that YouTube video that was at the bottom causing it, or maybe some of the links in general. I figured it out while creating Breath of Fire profiles, as it was doing the same thing. Probably have to re-add the broken links since they were from NF.com instead of NF.org or FV.org.

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
I've been trying to get back to my account since i forgot the password
It seems my username is already registered, which is true, but none of my emails are, for some reason :hm anybody?
@Nevermind @Papa Nier

Last edited:

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Slightly updated Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, Lee and Gaara's profiles (and when i say slightly i mean i just added the Land of Waves shit :mjlolnot gonna bother with the rest of Part I, let alone Part II till everything's discussed and sorted out)

Maddie

Acclaimed
I am considering making a new rule for Halo: Splitting Bungie Era and 343i Era stuff.

My reasoning is that the lore and history of everything, human-covenant war, Forerunners, etc in 343i Era is fundamentally different from Bungie Era and was pushed by one guy mostly ignored by Bungie until he took the reigns.

Like holy shit it's just a different universe all together.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The bill is coming due for the wiki. If you can pitch in, I'd appreciate it. It has gotten more expensive.

We also got a notice today accusing me of sending unsolicited emails, which is of course complete bullshit and I lodged my complaint. Nevertheless, we MIGHT be forced into using a fucking capcha for logging in now. I'm working against it but I'm warning about the possibility.

They said they disabled my ability to send emails although I sent one successfully in a test, albeit it went to the spam folder, but I never use that email to send anyway.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
My lord these fucking bastards now want me to pay for a web developer to secure the forms with capcha.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
:scust

Let me know how we can be of any assistance; I've also noticed that the Wiki doesn't have http redirect enabled, so if someone visits http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/ (unsecure connection), it should ideally redirect them to https://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/ (secure connection) instead.
Do you think you can fix that? And add the capcha to the contact forms? I installed a plugin but I'm not sure how to activate it. Sadly it looks like we're going to have no choice on this.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Do you think you can fix that? And add the capcha to the contact forms? I installed a plugin but I'm not sure how to activate it. Sadly it looks like we're going to have no choice on this.
Sure, PM me so we can figure things out.

Is it safe to assume you're using Joomla as a CMS?

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So guys, the bill for the wiki came in and it's $583 for the year. The price went up.

It's that high to accommodate all the visitors.

I can do this on my own, but if I collectively raised even half of the bill, it'd help a lot.

If you want to donate, send whatever you want to [email protected] on paypal.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't use PayPal anymore. Not since they tried sneakily taking money from me.
You (and anyone else) don't need to have an account do donate.

Now that Ral is on board as the wiki's tech admin we're probably going to move it to a less expensive hosting plan next year. But for now, any donations are appreciated.

Back