Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

@Ultra sorry for tunneling you. I was being genuine when I said my initial push was really soft and I expected you to laugh me off lol. Your reaction really threw me for a loop. You were right that I probably should have started to see you as town on D2 but I was too locked in at that point.

Poyser

@Poyser Get in here you son of a bitch it's our turn to fight
Nothing bad to say about you my friend! I hated my lynch and thought it made no sense and I would have liked the opportunity to leave a legacy (which would have included retro looking terrible) but other than that you had been killing it up til then so I cant be mad

Boobies

THE BEAR
Advisor
@Ultra sorry for tunneling you. I was being genuine when I said my initial push was really soft and I expected you to laugh me off lol. Your reaction really threw me for a loop. You were right that I probably should have started to see you as town on D2 but I was too locked in at that point.

No need to apologize lol. The worst outcome really just up clogging the thread.

If I could beat describe why I reacted that way, it would be because in my initial impression I arrived at not only you being town but I must have peeked a glimpse into the future or something because I knew this would be one of those games, wasn't in the greatest mood either I admit. But in a short span of time I fast forwarded to "hm ok Poyser didn't like my initial reaction for surfacy tells but ultimately wrong reasons, unfortunately he's not going to back down, I'm a bit ticked but just going to offer to ignore him while I pursue other leads" and that threw you for even more of a loop. I can see the other side of the coin pretty well, I just think you sounded more confident than you were and hence the "dishonest" part. Basically I was trying to call your bluff with how bullishly you were reading me in a way that put my cards on the table but it put you further into a tunnel, then about two days in I said fuck it and reversed it after exhausting myself trying to get out of it.

Poyser

No need to apologize lol. The worst outcome really just up clogging the thread.

If I could beat describe why I reacted that way, it would be because in my initial impression I arrived at not only you being town but I must have peeked a glimpse into the future or something because I knew this would be one of those games, wasn't in the greatest mood either I admit. But in a short span of time I fast forwarded to "hm ok Poyser didn't like my initial reaction for superficial but ultimately wrong reasons, unfortunately he's not going to back down, I'm a bit ticked but just going to offer to ignore him while I pursue other leads" and that threw you for even more of a loop. I can see the other side of the coin pretty well, I just think you sounded more confident than you were and hence the "dishonest" part. Basically I was trying to call your bluff in a way that put my cards on the table but it put you further into a tunnel, then about two days in I said fuck it and reversed it after exhausting myself trying to get out of it.
Lol, just FWIW I have no problem backing down especially that early in the game. Early game I just push based on gut/vibe or generic shit to prod and see what falls loose. Then when the game gets a little more filled with meat then I move on. Even later in the game, I'm usually pretty good at recalibrating and seeing when I'm heading in the wrong direction - see when I voted Ratchet and saw his reaction and was like yeah this guy just seems town lol - but for whatever reason I couldn't let go of this one. I think once you changed your read on me from town to scum I was like yeah this guy is 100% scum and that's that.

It's frustrating because if I'd have let it go I think my reads were pretty good outside of that. I was looking for reasons to read psychic town which was also a bad read, but I never tried to pretend that was strong. Other than that I was pretty much right about everything! Frustrating.

Hopefully this game lets us both learn lessons about each other that should hopefully help us find each other and work together in the future

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Just get along and work together more often! It‘s such a nerf if strong players argue instead of coming together and just work together.

Boobies

THE BEAR
Advisor
Just get along and work together more often! It‘s such a nerf if strong players argue instead of coming together and just work together.

You expressed several concerned about how heated these discussions were getting, and I appreciate the sentiment really. Just ftr my assumption is that our level of shit flinging is something we're both comfortable with. In the common vernacular of those backwater savages we call Brits it's "just anover chewsday" for us :maybe.

But yes, I'll try to get along better next time!

Poyser

Yeah its all water off my back lol, we've had much worse! That said I do need to do better at not letting it go that far

Grammaton

Consigliere
I do think the day 1 sub out needs to be addressed

ill just say it’s really poor form and needs to be stamped out at source cause it’s not a precedent we can or should set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back