Ral Reviews Manga and Manhwas

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Just edited my thread title and OP to include manhwas as a new option.
these nigs suggest him to read the series

only to expect the reviews to be posted, in obd 2024 :hestonpls
The first two will be my trial and then we'll go from there :mjgrin

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
got it

guys, obd 2027 it is for the full version :hestonpls

• Skully
Reactions: Ral

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i want an one piece stan to come here and suggest him to read the entire one piece series

def obd 2030 levels, this thread gon reach, and one piece will still be ongoing by then :russ :hestonpls

• Skully

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
i want an one piece stan to come here and suggest him to read the entire one piece series

def obd 2030 levels, this thread gon reach, and one piece will still be ongoing by then :russ :hestonpls
I would rather read Boruto before I have to play catchup with OP, which both will never happen unless someone pays me to do it :tupac

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
for some reason, this thread is kinda a bait :tupac

people suggest to you series and all, and you be like ''ok, ok, someday gonna review them'', all of this, just to have traffic in the forum activity :russ

• Skully

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
for some reason, this thread is kinda a bait :tupac

people suggest to you series and all, and you be like ''ok, ok, someday gonna review them'', all of this, just to have traffic in the forum activity :russ
You've caught onto my master plan :mjgrin

Jokes on you cause I've already finished reading 5 chapters of Delicious in Dungeon and will have a review out by Sunday :mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
so

its semi bait, you pretend you read series by giving random chap numbers :wow :mjlol

• Skully

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
so
its semi bait, you pretend you read series by giving random chap numbers :wow :mjlol
I mean I did ask for people to recommend how many chapters I would have to read to give a fair review, so 5 is my bare minimum atm, unless I need more to give it an honest review. Maybe revisit the series after I get through year 2023-2030 with the current list :mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
:russ

ral reviews manga and manhwas - someday or whoever gives the 5 digits edition :hestonpls

• Skully

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
if you don't read the one i suggested from beginning to end and genuinely enjoy it then i'm going to straight up be ok and understanding about it

• Support

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
My first review, Delicious in Dungeon, will be delayed for a few days. A childhood friend of mine recently passed away in a freak car accident, so I am currently in the planning phase of making my way back to my old stomping grounds to pay my respects. He leaves behind a wife and three kids...

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
My first review, Delicious in Dungeon, will be delayed for a few days. A childhood friend of mine recently passed away in a freak car accident, so I am currently in the planning phase of making my way back to my old stomping grounds to pay my respects. He leaves behind a wife and three kids...
i'm so sorry, please take all the time you need

Back