Refugee from Gaia.

InsaneVixen

Becareful what thy wishes for~
Hello everyone!:shurismug Just a elder eldritch abomination moving from the waste of Barton town to this... wonderfull new place of PREY ahem adventure. Yes adventure.. :shurimanic Thirteen years on that website has taught me a lot. 2009 was a long time ago smh.

Reactions: Odd

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forum! Ironically enough, I saw an ad on Google earlier today for Gaia (not sure how given it's outdated everything), and I wanted to see if my old profile was still around. It still is, but man I remember those days of getting in on that Jack loot and riding on wolf mounts. Please do enjoy your stay and make yourself at home! (don't mind the weirdos here)

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
We also have an RP section that can use some livening up if you're into RP.

@Phenom and a few others would probably appreciate some more people to RP with tbh.

omae wa

InsaneVixen

Becareful what thy wishes for~
Welcome to the forum! Ironically enough, I saw an ad on Google earlier today for Gaia (not sure how given it's outdated everything), and I wanted to see if my old profile was still around. It still is, but man I remember those days of getting in on that Jack loot and riding on wolf mounts. Please do enjoy your stay and make yourself at home! (don't mind the weirdos here)
Still have my account years later. It's a husk of its former self, since flash died no reason to even try barton town(aside from using a older browser ofc. ) I remember the wacky events, trying to get enough gold to make my avatar ahem' look the part'. Thank you for your welcome, ( oh don't worry. I am much a weirdo myself. )

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Still have my account years later. It's a husk of its former self, since flash died no reason to even try barton town(aside from using a older browser ofc. ) I remember the wacky events, trying to get enough gold to make my avatar ahem' look the part'. Thank you for you welcome, ( oh don't worry. I am much a weirdo myself. )
I enjoyed the fishing game and exploiting it until I finally got banned :life

Then there was the MMORPG they tried and not sure what ever happened with that thing (I think it was called ZOMG?)

I do still miss the events, even if Flash went and crumbled out of Internet existence, I still believe they could have done more by keeping up with the times.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Welcome to the Party. Hope you enjoy your stay
dancing-skeleton-skeleton-dancing.gif

• Support
Reactions: Ral
Back