Question Review System

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Would y'all be interested in us purchasing a review system add-on? The idea behind this would be to allow people to create reviews for just about anything from Anime, Manga, Comics, moves, Telsa cars, etc. The one I am looking at was created by the same author who created the User Blogs add-on we have here.

15875140-2c46a820963e6336fceadd296e52e4d3.png

I figured since we really haven't figured out what we wanted to center the forum around, we could start by getting ourselves out there with professional and critically acclaimed reviews.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
could be neat, though would there be enough people using it to justify the purchase? i know i'm not really a review type of person, not sure if others feel differently.

not against it by any means, just bringing it up since it costs money and all.

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
could be neat, though would there be enough people using it to justify the purchase? i know i'm not really a review type of person, not sure if others feel differently.

not against it by any means, just bringing it up since it costs money and all.
The idea behind having it would be to create a list of trusted reviewers as we build out the categories as a community. For those that wish to write professional reviews, those will get some exposure on Google, and allow for some organic growth instead of relying solely on word of mouth. We also have enough money donated to safely invest in hit or miss add-ons like a review system. I dropped $75 on it just now, so let's see where it takes us as soon as I'm able to figure out the basic setup configuration :naruramen

Kaigainiki

ホンカ・ドンカ・バドンカス
V.I.P. Member
I'd use it in the sense of trusting that ya'll know what you're talking about when it comes to anime and the like.

I'm not so eloquent with describing why I like shit, but overall it sounds like a great idea.

:gura

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'd use it in the sense of trusting that ya'll know what you're talking about when it comes to anime and the like.

I'm not so eloquent with describing why I like shit, but overall it sounds like a great idea.

:gura
Even if this is the case, you could probably team up with another forum member to go over your review and see where it takes you before publishing

• Agree

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
It might be interesting, but we'd have to get enough people interested in using it. I watch a lot of anime for instance. I wouldn't mind leaving very simple reviews and ratings for them as I finish them.

Back