Zoro
Yamato
Kidd
Law
Blackbeard

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
im ngl he can probably clear up until Kidd or Law :skully maybe if Zoro were to land Ashura he could win

yes just matching one Gear 5 punch isn't a ton to go off of but it was haki infused and it's fucking Gear 5

But, Law and Kidd were actually taking down Yonkou together, and just matching a single punch isn't enough to give him the lead over them, plus Law's hax is annoying even to much stronger characters like Kaido or Blackbeard

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
op_1069_die_007.png

He fights them in this order:

Katakuri
King
Marco
Sanji
Zoro
Yamato
Kidd
Law
Blackbeard

without headcanon

he stops at zoro, at best yamato, he ain't beating kidd, law and bbeard, as of now

obv

he ain't clearing

but still, thats a crazy boost, the fact that he collided a punch with a post-wano arc g5 luffy who was holding back, still ain't a joke, cuz it's a haki imbued punch from a g5 luffy, no matter how you try to downgrade it, still

its a

great zenkai for lucci

what sad is, the stans gonna have him reach bbeard tier

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
op_1069_die_008.png

Middle left panel.

Isn't this how all cartoons fight? They play around for the first few minutes, something serious happens. Then cartoon protagonist ends it?

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Anyways.

I think the speed difference between top tiers and YC1 are not that high. There are no major gaps in speed in tiers. And honestly that's all Lucci has going for him.

He'll struggle at Marco for sure. He might beat Marco, but I think a fully healthy Zoro would win high diff. Along with Yamato.

Kidd, and Law Mid diff.

Blackbeard jobs for like 5 minutes then wins.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
This chapter was also a 10 out of 10.

The panel of Vegapunk explaining DF, and the non DF users Watchung in awe/fear of Luffy vs. Lucci. Vegapunk ending it with a along the lines of "Human mind is wild." While Luffy and Lucci blow is reminiscent of their blow in W7.

It really is end game.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
This chapter was also a 10 out of 10.

The panel of Vegapunk explaining DF, and the non DF users Watchung in awe/fear of Luffy vs. Lucci. Vegapunk ending it with a along the lines of "Human mind is wild." While Luffy and Lucci blow is reminiscent of their blow in W7.

It really is end game.
It was just his theory, which is probably based in some truth considering his knowledge.. Which kinda dissapointed me. I thought he was about to actually explain it.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
It was just his theory, which is probably based in some truth considering his knowledge.. Which kinda dissapointed me. I thought he was about to actually explain it.
Devil Fruits aren't science based, only their effects on DNA is.

It's based on the first sin after all

Great Potato

Preeminent
Marco still looks more impressive to me. Lucci is in the ring with G5 Luffy, but all it has amounted to so far is clashing with a single no name punch and surviving a Mole Pistol, which is a spin on his most basic technique in that form.

A heavily fatigued Marco with little stamina held his ground against Kaido's Boro Breath which can blow around both G4 and G5, was stunting on King and Queen 1v2 before his stamina wore out, Big Mom thought it would take effort to keep him down, and Blackbeard defeating him made him certified Yonko status.

Lucci's off to a good start, but I don't see his performance as beyond Marco's ability to replicate and I feel the phoenix just has the more impressive and consistent resume so far.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
what sad is, the stans gonna have him reach bbeard tier
i have stronger then kaido

the luffy who negged kaido here
FZ-tD-7XkAAgXpA.jpg

Is far weaker then this luffy who stalemated lucci
8745405-9404959462-image.png

Meant sound stupid from a portrayal perspective but feats make it clear, lucci > kaido

Back