Recoome
Ginyu
Frieza (1st Form)
Frieza (Final Form)
Android 17
Perfect Cell
Fat Buu
Super Buu

Each round she has different suits, standard suits, varia suit, than fusion suit. Assume she has all her weapons for each suit.

Great Potato

Preeminent
She fights them in this order:
Radditz
Vegeta
Recoome
Ginyu
Frieza (1st Form)
Frieza (Final Form)
Android 17
Perfect Cell
Fat Buu
Super Buu

Each round she has different suits, standard suits, varia suit, than fusion suit. Assume she has all her weapons for each suit.

Samus technically only has one suit, but it's organic and adapts to the upgrades. This makes "all weapons for each suit" difficult to determine because at which point she finds the suit upgrades vary per-game and Metroid is notorious for sequence breaking.

Samus with a full load-out of all weapons has some scary hax in his arsenal. I'm not sure how Buu would respond to Phazon attacks, but I don't believe the others have a defense against that sort of thing.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Samus technically only has one suit, but it's organic and adapts to the upgrades. This makes "all weapons for each suit" difficult to determine because at which point she finds the suit upgrades vary per-game and Metroid is notorious for sequence breaking.

Samus with a full load-out of all weapons has some scary hax in his arsenal. I'm not sure how Buu would respond to Phazon attacks, but I don't believe the others have a defense against that sort of thing.
I actually didn't know that.

Playing my first metroid, "Super Metroid" for the first time.

Great Potato

Preeminent
I actually didn't know that.

Playing my first metroid, "Super Metroid" for the first time.

Quality series, hope you enjoy. Samus suit is effectively part of her, and her own DNA has become about as much of a cesspool as Cell with how many things its been fused with.

To go further into Phazon, it's the primary threat of the Prime Trilogy and the most corrosive and radioactive substance in the galaxy with a mind of its own, getting touched will have it quickly spread and consume its victim. It's not something that gets defended with conventional durability, and Samus can weaponize it with certain power-ups. Samus also has a several different upgrades around her beams being able to phase through matter to bypass durability, which she can combine with X-ray visor to target internal organs directly.

DB gauntlet lacks any resistances beyond high durability until they get to Cell, so I figure a lot of this comes down to if they can get her before she tags them. I believe Samus has FTL reactions from routinely taking down Ridley who has interstellar flight and can keep pace with her starship.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I'd assume that would have to do less with the explosion and more of, you know, not being able to breath in space.

Which I don't think Samus can do.

Maddie

Acclaimed
Small star level? Back in the past that'd be Boo Saga but nowadays (rightfully so) that's Freeza Saga tier

However VSB has Samus at MFTL based on something, that legit or is she only relativistic?

small star is from a barely still alive dark samus surviving being inside a planet sized pocket dimension as it collapses, MFTL+ is scaling to her ship and ridley who both a travel intergalactic distances in short timeframes

Back